Alien or Predator

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

If you had to chose one species to be all over earth, what would you rather it be ? Alien ? or Predator ?

Personally i would Perfer the Predators..Because maybe our races could like intwine or breed together..hunt together or like well you know wat i mean they would allow us to like mix with them and we all hunt different Clans all around the world..

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

srry for waste of space but its to bump down freakos posts

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

and Preds would give you a chance since your not a threat. Aliens would just breed and take over all the world til everythings dead.
~*EdIt*~
Sry yall, I stayed up all night long, Im in central time zone, so I wont be on to later today, Im gonna sleep all day =(

Navyspazsig.jpg
Balatu

Excatly and with the Predators at our side or we at there side we would have the opurtunity to improve our space travel...more places to hunt...

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Preds, for the same reason, plus they're more moral, and our technology, would boost up, and theirs too sorta.

638656.jpg

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

I agree our 2 races would mix good together..I would love to see a mix breed...human/Predator....it would be kinda awsome.

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

I don't think preds and humans could breed together lol Different biological systems.

Canyouhandlethehybrid.gif

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

You're not a mix breed but you call yourself the "0-Generation Hybrid", plus in your Van Helsing/Predator sig, you say, "Can you handle the Hybrid?".

638656.jpg

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

I think they could breed because on a info site it say they breed the same as we do but hold a fight before mating ...

It still would be pretty cool to see a cross breed betwenn human an Predator..

I'd say the predsowould be better taking over the earth. Atleast I'd never get considered a honourable kill.

drenton.jpg

LOL! maybe they wouldnt do a massive killing but maybe to those who resist and then we would throw oursleves to there feet as we didi tousands of years ago..

Yeah, if Aliens did come to earth, we'd be screwed.

638656.jpg

BIG time!

We wouldnt stand very much of a chance if they came. We would probly end up usin Nuclear bomb eventually to the point where we would ruin our planet.

My solution... the rocket launcher.

638656.jpg

It would be a good soulution but wat if they were right in your face an that all you have.... I would take the Pulse rifle with the grenade launcher and as much ammo as i could take without it slowin me down.

i would wanna be a predator, unlimited possibilities

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

wellif you think about it both is very bad now if you mean like aliens be at only one place than yes {like Asia or a antartica} but preds would controll the whole planetmake ing people i dont know slaves or at least destroy or City to make theres

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

Not aliens for sure there won't be a race left instead there will be xenos plus I would like to become friends with a pred until I insult it and it kills me lol and if there is gonna be a mix breed with a human and pred I hope the like guy or girl can speak english

swiftapear.jpg
You got to be swift to catch me because if you can not, you are dead.

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

i would want to be a young blooded hunter

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

otang I think most of the pred fans want to be a pred cause I sure do

swiftapear.jpg
You got to be swift to catch me because if you can not, you are dead.