Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah. I'd love to befriend one. I'd ask to borrow his combi stick and wristblades every day to hear the noises. I'd love to learn more about the culture and how to speak in thier clicks, growls and roars.

Better yet, I'd want to be one!

drenton.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Preds would be like, a new form of police, or military.

638656.jpg

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Aliens would quickly take over the world.
Predators wout kill our military and people hunting in the woods cos they have guns.

Navyspazsig.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Quote HP:"You're not a mix breed but you call yourself the "0-Generation Hybrid", plus in your Van Helsing/Predator sig, you say, "Can you handle the Hybrid?"."

Geesh read my profile do u'll know why I'm 0-generation lol I'm not borned of mix breed of a human and a pred, it's impossible. Look, we are close relatives to chimps but do we breed with another? No, cos our genetic system differs from another even our genes differs only by few percents, it's called isolation... Now think of yautja, he may not even have DNA without speaking of same gametes with us and... Well you'll know the rest when u're older lmao

I think preds would be gods to us, we would be their prey and slaves, not some equal compannions before some individuals would prove their worth.

Canyouhandlethehybrid.gif

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

I've read it, and many other people's, well, okay, I was wrong.

638656.jpg

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yes, well, errare humanum est like the wise men says lol I'm basicly a woman with transferred genes. Just to make clear, even tho it would be great having a pred as a dad or a mom lmao

Canyouhandlethehybrid.gif

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

I would say Predators.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

for me predator have tech and super cool weapons

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men