Create-A-Weapon

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

This is the new thread of the Create-A-Weapon. Just tell us some of your ideas for a Predator weapon.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall

Cory-CH-sig.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

Yeah, No offence but Predators are a clan of hunters not a swat team. They hunt their pray with as low tech as they can such as blades and they want it to be a slow honorable hunt, sorta like a fight. Not like a swat that would run into a room and unload their machine gun into someone. Get what im saying? But that would be neat to see an automatic spear gun. I can image how cool that would be.

new-Cory-sig.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

hmm, reminds me of trying to hunt a deer with a minigun. lol
i am sure preds could make it automatic if they wanted too. but they may have made it slow to give their prey more of a chance to attack back.

good idea though.

Blackwarrior-sig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

I know this is a modification rather than a new weapon, but how an automatic speargun

Mishmufsig.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Pretty similar to that Pred net, but cool.

00Bloo_sig01.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

A..............mechanical weapon-bug type thing.

it is a small circle with legs. it is shot out like a dart and when it connects with it's target the circle heats up and burns through the skin, then digs itself into the targets skin, burning through everything in it's path until it goes out the other side. only avoidable by water, or GETTING OUT OF DA WAY! lol

Blackwarrior-sig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 17 years ago

Umm, a catapult-type of thing? I dunno lol

---------------------------
Kainde Amedha of the Hive

00FA_sig04.5.PNG

hows abouts a single handed sword with a forwords curving blaid. the blaid has surations doun teh inside of the bliad and is curved just nicely to cut cleanly through neck vurtabe.

simolar weapons wer adopted buy the geramn tribes when the roman legion invaded. the shape is naturaly good at cleeving through armour

obveously beeing a pred weapon the blaid would be retractable or something cool like that

Backinaction.jpg

I think you're refering to the Scimitar or something. Anyway, I can imagine that.

00Bloo_sig01.png

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well Stalker maybe some people can draw a couple of versions of the weapons here and the creator of that weapon decide which he or she likes best.

868194_1.jpg
Entaro Adune

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol, what did u have in mind Blades?

thorndesignssig.jpg

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Who's a good drawer here?

868194_1.jpg

Crow, Donut, I can draw, although I haven't done anything in a while. A lot of people are here.

00Bloo_sig01.png

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

i get it

Voltage.jpg

NightBlade, Undefined, 17 years ago

that doesnt make any sence...

===============================================
br>If your still alive,you still have a chance

new suit for predators elder only aliens can see new camouflage suit best predators suit of all predators elders only

in space no one can Hear you scream

Well it could be good for if your really injured or something and you dont want to back out to lose respect. And yes it could be a perfect weapon for Bad Blood.

But they love fighting their prey. Bad blood weapon, perhaps?

00Bloo_sig01.png

Well personally i think the easyest way to catch your prey is by making them go to sleep so a usfull weapon for a predator would be some kind of small,dart like projectile that that injects a sleeping agent into the bloodstream of the prey causing it to full asleep.
I know its preety basic but you dont really need some kind of fancy weapon to take down your prey. I think this would make the predators hunting much more comfortable.

I agree with you Cory, but I wouldn't mind a bolt action carbine to be used. Laser, spear, bullet, I don't mind. Maybe not bullet. But a carbine would be good. Heck, you don't see swat bursting in with only a remington M700 now, do you?

Drenton.jpg

Preda-Hog, Undefined, 17 years ago

Okay well I made this awhile back:a plasma harpoon attached to an unbreakable chain.It works in many different ways such as a sword mode,spear mode(obviously...),and chain mode.

I AM PRO PREDATOR!