Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

well ok cory thats what the MK people call

metal16.jpg
There are two reasons men fight, to exist or to live

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

A staff-scythe blade type of thing made of some type of rock - far-beyond "hard" - located on the home-world called a Kainde-thwei H'sai-de.

Lame name, yeah, so call it what you want, I call it a Spikey.

Name: "Spikey"
Type: Staff with scythe-like blades at the ends
Color of material: 1: Neo-ruby, 2: matches clan's armor design, 3: other
Effect: On the direct-top and bottom of the blades are burner-bar-types of things, burning whatever touches touches them with little fatility - mere burn-cuts.
Used: Blooded, Bad-bloods, Elders, Special
Design: Matches clan's armor design
Power: Blades: Mere cut-Fatal, Burners: Burns may last for a few hours or until cured

Human :: "Ooohh! Shiny..."
Predator :: *stabs human in chest
Human :: *pulls blade out, attempts to grasp sides of blades*
Predator :: *activates burners with a twist of handle*

That's how it works.

00Bloo_sig01.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I gotta correct you, being a MASSIVE MK fan, Scorpion throws a cable from his hip with a kanui attached to the end of it that is used to spear into his opponets so he can pull on the cable and bring them OVER HERE! haha lol.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall

Cory-CH-sig.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

I created a weapon ages ago so here goes. It's a tracking device that emedes embeds itself into the alien the alien feels nothing but is confused by pheremones that tell it to return to the queen. After a certain amount of time the device secrets a venom that is not toxic but c the victim to explode.

868194_1.jpg

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

wrist baldes that disand losk like and shoot out and can be used as a grapel hook or like the MK chracter scorpian and then can repel and bring there target towards them

metal16.jpg
There are two reasons men fight, to exist or to live

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

how about.... pred numchucks, with spinning blades on the ends of them(lol sorry ive been playing dynasty warriors alot recently).... or a little machine thing that could scout and it could have a mini plasma caster attached to it in case something attacks it.

new-Hajou-3-sig.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

"Prepare to say goodbye to your two best friends, and I dont mean your pals in the winnebago."-Dark helmet from Spaceballs the movie

The Forum Rules

BW so it works like acid the way it burns through the things thats cool

scarredyautja12sig.jpg

SCR="http://usera.imagecave.com/sendobrendo/HuntersMoonsig4.bmp.jpg">

A plasmacaster with a supercharger and an overcharger. The supercharger makes energy use mor efficient so that it takes much less energy for a much stronger and compact plasma ball. The overcharger uses the supercharger to charge all the energy into a large and unstable plasma ball that can destroy an area the size of Africa. It`s a mass extermination weapon. It can only be carryed by the Elite Heavy Predators (to exterminate the last humans that have managed to survive on the Gordon Island on planet Granda, the Preds` planet, because Earth had become a hive in the last war).

From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equality...

I was wondering since predators have plasma casters mounted on their shoulders why not have a one in the gauntlet opposite the computer. It would be hidden and protected in the gauntlet until needed or in case of emergency. For example say a predator is ambushed by a horde of aliens and his plasma caster is damaged he or she could tap a button and out would come a second plasma caster on the wrist that would be just as powerful.

The enemy has but one weakness...FEAR

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

They already have that. it was shown in Predator 2 though noone really remembers it.

*sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

i remember it i just watched it lastnight again lol anyways how about a hand held sword that if u cut someone it secrets a poison in the blade itself or bubblegum (gummie) bomb that u chew ir for a few minutes and set it somewhere for a few seconds it will explode and yea u can keep chewing for as long as u want its the drying effect that makes it explode

lasciate ogni speranza voi ch' entrate

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

I like the poisen sword thing, but the bubble gum thing seems a little ridiculous. I mean, can you really see a predator chewing gum? That just sounds a little silly to me.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

i just got done reading about a predator eating gum and i know but i am half human half pred. and my face is of human and if we EVER team up with humans they can use it too but they have to ask me and i am very pertucular with the gum and the other weapon is the hair u know pred has dreads right how about we hook up weapons in the hair so when they swing the hair the small spikes will flick out and hurt things aliens or people hmmmm

EDIT: a spike dog collor with the spikes hidden poison darts or small bombs

yea i am aware that everything i make blows up and yea a bomb

lasciate ogni speranza voi ch' entrate

An armor based on nano bot technology that absorbs any metal thrown at it at a speed even alot bigger than the speed of any bullets we have now and adds it to the armor. This armor can also heal the predator so he doesn`t need a medicomp anymore. But the excess of metal has to be ripped off the armor every once in a while. (Also worn by the elite and light predators)

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

thats a good idea i never woulda thought of it kewl how about nano technology in a pill that way if there is internal damage the nanos can get to work and heal and when they are done the nano's die and pass though the body just like korn lol