New Members

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Ive noticed their have been tons of 10 point no profile or stat or any info people on the latest visits list, if you click them. And i got a Suggestion, or an idea, what about when you Sign up, you have to put in your date, and you have to be over 13 ? 14 ? and if you type in under that, and click submit, it will say sorry, you are not old enough to Sign up to this site, sry for the inconvienience. or something like that, and it IP bans you from doing it again ? so they cant lie about their age the second time they try to Sign up, we've been having some bad people here, for example,
Freako, in the What if a facehugger hugged a alien topic, check it out if you havent seen it.
well thats just a idea , it would be pretty cool, if it was possible. cos their have been some lame topics.well, ANYTHING that someone can do to make it harder for noobs like some people here have seen to come in, this site has unserious doubled posted lame topics.

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

won't work hahaha

Everyone on the planet is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

hyroglphsarenice, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

srry for waste of space but its to bump down freakos posts

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

Here is the same idea that gets posted every month. Not all under 13 year olds are stupid. Take me for intance. Just ban accounts that are used for stupid purposes. It not that hard.

drenton.jpg

great idea drenton, but we still need to be more strict on signing up, cos not many new people are gonna be as good as current members, that freako kid for instance.

new enhanced sig for me

^_^ click here ^_^

hey i'm under 14 and i'm on here

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

It shouldnt be age that decides wether a member should be able to go to this site or not :C there are some 13 year olds that are more mature then some 19 year olds. I've actually been mistaken for being 29 before and i'm 14 :|
How about your account gets deleted if you dont post over a certain amount of time? That would be better then putting an age lock :3

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

But that would affect all the swell people who might have somthing interfering with their time on the forum. Unless, mods could remove the no-post-no-account thing if they have knowledge that the said person is not going to be on for a while.

drenton.jpg

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Thats true, but like you said they could disable it or something if they know that member is going to be away for awhile.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Kidd, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Talking about Age limits eh? Well Blackwarrior is 13 and there is some other good Members that are younger, been awhile since I was on, so I don't remember them, they may have left the site plus I can see what happen to my rank over time. LOL

And for the big pile up of used names, what about deleting them. Praetorian is the only person who can do that. With these names, many future members can't get a name that they desire. I can see that there are many Celtics that have not been on, the only ones that takes their time on the site are the well known Celtics in the Balatu and Hunters' Moon Clans.

Just giving my reasons with this recent talk about the Age limits and the Pile-up of unused names.

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

hmm, i guess your right, but before usernames get erased cos they dont use them, it should be a while, like atleast 2 months, cos they might not have a computer, or something. its getting fixed, and maybe we should delete peoples account like Freako on the 3rd Warning, he already has one and hes new. there are a bunch of usernames that need to be erased.

new enhanced sig for me

^_^ click here ^_^

and by the age limit, people coming in usualy have lame topics or dont say anything at all, thats why i suggested the age limit, and everyone on the site now could stay even tho there was a age limit, but i guess its not a good idea =(

new enhanced sig for me

^_^ click here ^_^

Kidd, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Yeah, I can see what you are saying, like me with my CPU troubles, I could've been one of the names that should be deleted for it had been so long that I was last here.

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

im 12 iv bin on here for ages no1s picked up on me

thers no stoping what cant be stopt
no killing what cant be killed.

im a newbie to the sute but im 17 but ive been good correct?

a fine is a tax for doing bad and a tax is a fine for good

I havent seen you do anything wrong... were suggesting Erasing Usernames that havent been used in atleast over 2 months, and people with 3 warnings. Im young my self, Im only 14.
Oh yea Hyro something w/e your name is, i cant pronounce it, do you know how to change your avatar ? or did you set it to that one ? click deafult avatars in your profile, then find the one you want, copy and paste the link beside it, and paste it into the avatar blank. Anything else you wanna know or anything ask me or anyone else on the site ^_^

new enhanced sig for me

^_^ click here ^_^

CuteFaceHugger, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

well i know what you mean but im thinking we dont have a age levle {im not under age or enenything}but geting so many people coming so fast there must be a way to slow down all thes newcomes

PS i know i have a 10 point profile but im working on that now

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

i set it to this one i love this guy

a fine is a tax for doing bad and a tax is a fine for good

lol all i have is 10 points Cute, there has been no RPGs to do, maybe we do need a RPG, =( I do need some points. this whole time ive only had 10, ive been a member for atleast 4 months.
~*EdIt*~
Lol ok hyro, thats that guy on alien one i think, the one who looks for the cat and gets bit in the face, first person to die from a alien besides the guy who got chestbursted.

new enhanced sig for me

^_^ click here ^_^

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I don't think age limits would solve the problem. Then ppl would start to lie their ages if they really want in. We can only deal with the new members by guiding and warning if they go out of limits. But yes, they'll make errors but hey, we all have been nOObs when we first entered the site, even the mods when the site started. Now there's a compact amount of old members who knows the rules like their pockets and the site's policy, and now we have a habbit to judge the new ones without remembering that once we were the same.

I'm a bit sad of the loss of old members. Maybe they got bored or maybe all the subjects they were interested have already talked. But the new ones doesn't necessarily know everything and thats why there can be several topics on the same subject. We gotta remember that the world and life changes, honor the past but don't judge the future by the present. This site have gone up and down and thinking this isn't going to work out anymore will make the thought come true. I wish we would have another RPG and that people, especially the old ones, would take a part on it with enthusiasm. And the new ones could hold back a while, observe how it goes on. That's how you'll learn, by observing the older and more experienced members. I can say I'm a student here even I'm one of the oldest members (in age) but there are younger ones who have been here much longer than I, and know much more than I. And yet I feel like a nOOb even I've been here a while and have a good rank etc etc lol

I'm sorry that Dave and some others have lost their interest on this site. I've been on many AvP sites, signed up but soon forgot. This is my home and I'm gonna stick for it.

Ps. Nice site, Spaz

Canyouhandlethehybrid.gif

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

there should not be a age limit. I'm 13 for god sake!!!!!!!!!