black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Navy it is a good idea but also not to good. i am not being mean. but i was 12 when i got here and look i turned out to be a pretty good member, i come on regularly and dont spam. you cant judge a persons behavior on they're age.
glad you are thinking of helping the site though.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board

Blooded Of Balatu

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i agree, an age limit doesnt work.

and predess has good points. we soemtiems forget that many people dont know what each of us know so we cant look down upon them for asking what we think is a silly question.

about the ghost members, only preatorian can delete them. but i dont think doing so changes anything tho.

sorry about the points, peeps i'll look into it again.

and wtf crawled up freako's butt. geez guy
otang-sig1.gif
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I got an idea put it like this they r fresh blood so if they make three strikes by making bad posting, u could put them on pension from making posts on the main bord for a few days and they could still post in there clan room unless they are in one but yeah its just a solution

HEROS ARE REMEMBERED,LEGENDS NEVER DIE

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

delete this post

Swift_Spear, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

if this site is going to have a age limit it should be at 13 just my oppion (sorry my brain is falling asleep) cuz it would be fair to the younger members on this sight

swiftapear.jpg
You got to be swift to catch me because if you can not, you are dead.

Nick_Kang_20, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Age limits wont help man I know all about that cause I fake my age on proboards all the time (I'm turning 12 this year and have been a member since I was 9) so no it wont help if there is an age field in the sign up form most younglings would know about the 13 year old age limit already as long as it's there

dingchavez.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

and i'm 10

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Swift spear has a point. However, if this is there first forum, and we impose the restriction of age, then they wouldnt know the over 13 year old theory.

drenton.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I was 11 when I first joined, though somehow I remember being 10, but now I'm 12. Plus if you put the thing where you sign up and put in your age, there are hundreds of members that are the ones who don't ever post and have low ranks, (I have 10 points too I think), who already have joined and would be allowed to stay because they are already members. Plus the reason most of them have 10 points is probably because they haven't E-mailed Preatorian and said, "ACTIVATE _________" in order to be able to go to the forums.

638656.jpg
~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

agreed, age limit is not the answer.
we just want ppl to follow the rules, be courteous to others opinion, and if they post, make it so that it it understandable to others

otang-sig1.gif
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

agree^

i'm a old member and i understand the new members want to know all they can, maybe if they could keep it in one topic could help some.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

wolfhere, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

hey can i join your clan
i would really like to join

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

You mean Shadow Surpents (a alien clan so you will have to change you'r avitar to a alien), then go to the OFFICIAL: Clan Requests topic on the board and ask Angus Alien our clan leader if you can join.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Cloaked_Hunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Navy Spaz what about for them to join they have to pass a test. I cant rememba what thread it was on but it was a questionaire on predators. I dont know if they have one on aliens but if they get over a certain rank there in, if not then there not aloud in, if you know what i mean...
C.H

I Am A Lone Hunter But Able To Work In Groups...

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Wow Freako, you are a F@gg0t, you have no life. just to ruin this site ? why dont you get a life and leave us alone. you are so damn imature its not funny. You friendless person -_-

Navyspazsig.jpg

hyroglphsarenice, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

srry for waste of space but its to bump down freakos posts

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

Qustionaire when they make that.....I've been on here for a year and I gain no experince its not cool but I guess its becuse I'm a lunatic

HEROS ARE REMEMBERED,LEGENDS NEVER DIE

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

Cloaked_Hunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Lol i cant remember which thread it is on but i think it is called something like. what type of preator are you. and i know its quite far back.
and it's a good questionaire. quite tricky lol.
C.H

I Am A Lone Hunter But Able To Work In Groups...

hyroglphsarenice, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

restoring order of forms srry for waste of space

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)