Alien life cycle yove got to see this

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

We all know the alien life cycle,egg facehugger chestburster{drone or the other aliens}predatorin queen yes your heard it before but do you know th alien life cycle is real.ive see this fish,jellyfish,,like thing im not really sure what but it looked like a clear facehugger im mean a lot like a facehugger in a Imax movie .so it lays its eggs inside you they come out like worms{chestbursters}and grows too full grown now they dont have a queen but the live 3miles under the ocean never see before until last year{im not a nerd i just know this}.

The aqua facehugger will lay its eggs in your mouth and they go to your stomach and grow {this is to fish}and kills you once the aqua chestburster comes out{im saying aqua because i have no idea the name} but the thing is the aqua facehugger is a big as a facehuggers on the movie and so i wonder is this aqua facehugger a threat to us humans and that bring another Question what came first the aliens movies or this dicovery of real aliens 3miles under water

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

well there are alot of animals that do the same. Otangs Right ive seen hornets flying around with Cicadas in there grip.so aliens is pretty thought out i mean way more than other movies{not predator}.but the reason i telling you this is because it the movie it sayed"this is the animal the prethoght the aliens movies"so it mayed me think.

a feast for thoughts

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

wow i learned something...ABOUT JELLYFISH.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

holy cr@p! i dont quite understand why they would lay eggs in your mouth though, and wouldnt they disinigrate in your stomach?

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

alot of people here know that, and its not really lifecycle, they burry them selfs in you, like tape worms and stuff, and hatch out your skin or *ahem* ya, but i see where your going.

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

LOL dontut your always the first to sigh my Comments.but i guess the eggs have something on it to keep it safe from acid

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

this is what i ment.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

well i sure as heck didnt know that :C and yes, there is probably something to protect em from acid i guess :[ ] but you got any pics of them? i'd like to see one =D

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hmm... okay, so I was wrong.

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

Either it's bullsh!t that people are useing to pull your leg with or it's were the idea came from for Alien. My thoughts, bullsh!t, but I'm not calling you a liar, it's possible, VERY possible, but look out, people have pulled my leg CFH, and it has sounded quite believable too, so watch out, people will do that stuff just to do it, make sure you have proof first, unless you already have. So... just giving you a hint, but yeah, that's very interesting.

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

aliens dont copy no body i dont think, i think the animal got it from alien... lol jk, but i think alien came up with that thought, and had no clue about the animal...

new enhanced sig for me

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

its plausible. there are hornets that attack large spiders, tarantulas, etc, by paralyzing them, moving them to a buried nest, then insert an egg in them. later, the egg hatches inside the paralyzed spider, and the larvae eats the spider from the inside out. thats jsut one example of animals that do that, so its not exactly far-fetched.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Don't hit refresh when your IN the topic, do it in the Board area, or it will do that.

well with all do respect i think that aliens might have got there ideas from other thing i mean they made most of the things up but some of it had to come frome some were{and donut i cant give you a pic sorry but i can at lest tell the Movie its is a Imax and its the blue planet sea of life}ya i really sound like i nerd dont I

hunter preator i did see this movie about the animo i think you might be right [i really hope not because this sound like a really cool animal]but this jelly fish was dong what they sayed in the movie

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

bah, people were stupid when alien came out, they had no idea in the world that those things exsisted. its not that hard to come up with something like that, make it up, they could have got the idea, but I doubt it was from them, Maggots hatch out of bodys, they could have edited that and changed it up there way for aliens.

new enhanced sig for me

i think maybe that its a message :[ ] maybe there are aliens like that in area 51 or something :|

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'm pretty sure a bug like this was mentioned in the ALien special features.

deathdrop1.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah i heard something close to that too. the news talked about a overrun of ants or something so they got a bunch of gnat like things that lay eggs in the ants or any other animals $tomach. then the eggs hatch and eat they're way out of the host. but really interesting i might check that out cutefacehugger.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board

Blooded Of Balatu

oh

new enhanced sig for me

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

there is one called the human botfly as well.it lays eggs under your skin and they hatch under the slin and eat their way out.aarrrggghhh

THROW.JPG

oh, i know what those are, and CuteFaceHugger =D im on my laptop finally,no one watches me type,

new enhanced sig for me