CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

Guys im not saying the people who made alien copyed every thing they made most of it up but i think they might have got some ideas from the real world

Edit# aliens in area 51 oh come on theres just new jets and tanks and Warheads being built there no aliens

once i send this ill have two of my own topics at the very top hope thats not problem

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yes, I think aliens are inspired by some sort of parasite. The whole world is full of them. From the bugs Otang spoke to worms what lives in your intestines to what lives under your skin. We have even a fly what throws it's eggs to moose's nostrils and they hatch and lives there causing enormous pain to the animal. And the ocean is still a big mystery to humankind, who knows what we'll encounter.

Canyouhandlethehybrid.gif

The servant and the observer of Balatu

The Hunters forum

World of Predators forum

well its not jellyfish really, im saying other animmals have a life cycle like aliens and jellyfish are one like it

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

the living area was called a "hive" and there were
drones=workers
warriors=soldiers

and there was a queen, maybe the entire alein idea was based on the spider wasps or other klepto-parasitisms. but i definately think the alien idea was formed on the idea of a certain spieces of wasp or bee, ive heard of one wasp or hornet that purposely attack bees or ant colonies and destroy it completely within an hour, but i forgot what its called

(thanx otang for the sick word!!! =D klepto-parasitism)

sig.JPG my site is

http://cutm3up.proboards83.com/index.cgi

SIGN UUP ITS FINETO!!

EDIT delete this post

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

haha new sig again :D

navysig3.5.jpg

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

You don't know a nerd about aliens untill you meet me. I went to Rosswell, New Mexico for crying out loud.

You have just crossed over into an other dimension. One of sound, sight, and mind. You have just crossed over in to..... THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

the heck ? duckbumb ? lol welcome back Cardmaster :D

NewAwesomeSIg.jpg

cardmaster12595, Undefined, 18 years ago

I already knew that but still thinkin about it gives me duckbumbs.

I like to think off it as FAN

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

well the idea came from who knows were but im asking who know were the idea came from

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive