suggestion

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

hey just an idea.i know its an avp site but how about an all purpose thread,just for us losers who cant think of anything at the time regarding avp.it might get the juices flowing and get ppl thinking of new topics and stuff.just an idea.also how about a quote button,to stop confusion in threads,also just an idea.thanks for reading mods.

THROW.JPG

yes but that would kill the main board and i tryed asking for that kind of board about 8 and half of months ago

My email is [email protected] is anybody wants to know to bug me.......

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well, read all of Scar Face's posts in "Rule Change", theres a reason why we shouldn't, even if it gets us all talkin'.

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

ok hunter .lets see your ideas.come on lets get going.chop chop

THROW.JPG

Okay, an all purpose forum in the main board is bad because the main board is for topics about AvP, that is why Preatorian made a Forum is so members could talk to each other and share ideas about AvP, there is a lot of this in "Rule Change", like Scar Face is annoyingly ALWAYS talking about crosses in Robotech, cause an All purpose topic will get people talking of more than just AvP in other topics, and any new members that may forget to read the Message Board Rules may end up making topics about things far from AvP, and yes Scar Face, before you mention it, "it may turn out like Robotech".

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

ok dude ,i hear ya.but how about you making some suggestions.

THROW.JPG

To me, yes the site may be turning dead, or it's the fact that most people can't be on 24-7-365, so like most people said, AvP2 and the next RPG will get people talkin', otherwise, I may get a little annoyed when no one posts for another few days, but me and some others need to be, dare I say something so corney, "patient", *whew* I lived through typing it lol.

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

heres a suggestion, make another RPG :D

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

hey man its all good.a few ppl are actually posting credible comments.its been a while.

THROW.JPG

gug i didnt realize he said the same thing :[ ]

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

It's okay Donut, but I don't get it, what do mean by "credible comments" Harrigan, c'mon you're confusing me.

he means like GOOD comments, that are in depth and stuff

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

in other posts.ppl are actually making some decent posts.thats what i meant hunter.

THROW.JPG

Oh... okay, but like I said, everythings, A-OK with me, sorta.

what u think of the quote button?

THROW.JPG

"Quote Button"? Lol, Harrigan, if at all possible, explain what you mean when you say things like that lol, no offense, but you're confusing me again lol.

OK SAY YOU HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR A DAY OR SO.sorry caps lock.and you have an opinion about a comment 3 pages ago.quote button .you can answer that person directly.

THROW.JPG

What, or Were is the "Quote Button"?

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

the way i see it another RPG aint gonna do jack, we just dont have the in depth thourght topics anymore and another movie or RPG isnt going to magically fix things

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

ok.i will spell it out for you.IT IS NOT HERE.IT WAS A SUGGESTION,AN UPDATE IF YOU WILL.its just an idea to help ppl post to who they want to post to.

THROW.JPG

Oookaaay, easy there, I understand now, and Doc, if you think of it, AvP 1 made a lot of topics, and long ones at that, so AvP 2 will do the same PLUS EVEN MORE TOPICS ABOUT HOW MUCH BETTER OR WORSE IT WAS FROM AVP1, MOST LIKELY BETTER!