the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

we cant sit here waiting for a quick fix avp2 might still not even happen, it could take another 12 years for it to get off the ground.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

and??????

THROW.JPG

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i still say to make an RPG.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

ya, RPG ! =D everyones bored as hell...

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

hmm lemme think what happened last rpg..ppl ran into action so quick, werent even keeping stories straight, members were fighting members who were somewhere else or dead, weapons used were some how being reused despite obvious melting, cheapening of characters (no one was geeting hurt) there was a roving gang that monopolized the rpg, and finally when it shoulda finished, ppl tried to keep it going.

if theres another rpg, i think it shoudlnt get modded. but then theres the problem of keeping your own composure.

if we didnt give a damn about substance (modding the rpg was too difficult thanx to the scattering of stories) and jsut say anything goes, it wont go anywhere.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

oh , sry =( , i thought i would wait til like, night time one day, so i dont post something while someoen else is writing it and it get messed up... oh well, nvm , just a suggestion.

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

members on site need new RPG

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

what im trying to say is another RPG/avp movie isnt definatly gonna bring the board to life and if it did it still wouldnt mean the board would be as good as it was.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Now I see what you mean, now I just thought, if another AvP/RPG came maybe we would talk a lot more, but then, after a while it will... just go dead again, I mean, I know this isn't the first time it happened, now you know, after it goes dead again, we'll all be saying almost EXACTLY what we're all saying now. We can't help it, the site will just come alive and then go dead, then come alive then go dead, then come alive then go dead, so on so forth, it will constanly ALWAYS be that way, so I guess the best thing to do is live with it and go on, all we really should do is find as many ORIGINAL thoughts as we can and try to keep the site going on. Thats really all we have to do. I don't mean to sound corney, but thats the only way I could word it.

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

otang thats why we only let so many take place in the rpg like the clan leader picks 5 or so members ot help him win in the rpg.There for noobs are not aloud in the rpg meaning no trouble problem solved.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

hmm good idea katam, but some would complain about being left out and such, unless they are chosen well in advance and everyone in a clan understands their role. hmm

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

A short-cut, instead of haveing to go to clans from the Board Room THROUGH the news section, they could have something at the top of the site page along with News, Forum, Members, Movies, and so one, one could say "Clans" and when you put your curser over it, a selection table will appear below it, showing the Clans names and you can click on your clan and go there much quicker, I'de put it in between Forum and Members :)

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

good idea hunter p, email the webmaster, preatorian and suggest that

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Okay, no prob. but... lol, whats his E-Mail address? :)

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Just click on the "contact" button at the top of the page to the far right.

deathdrop1.jpg

Thanks.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

No problem:)

deathdrop1.jpg

hmm an rpg would be ok, but that last one literally exhausted me, i was reading all the psots until it was pure mayhem. almost went crazy :/ its cuz some bunched up in groups and it was tuff to keep stories straight from then on.
so if we had an rpg, it would be hard to mod therefore members would have to be honest.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules