I think.....!

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 18 years ago

I think if the next alien vs.predator would come, I hope their fighting background with set at great wall of china.....how do you think?

The master pred is back!

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

wont work hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone on the planet is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

hyroglphsarenice, Yautja, 18 years ago

srry for waste of space but its to bump down freakos posts

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

predatoress, Yautja, 18 years ago

Hmmh, how about Eastern border of Finland? lol Or Western coast, I wouldn't mind that either lol Naah, sounds great. There should be some culture in the movie as well linking it to the past, I think. Or being under the mercy of nature and it's forces, like in Pred 1. Hmmh, can't decide...

Canyouhandlethehybrid.gif

The servant and the observer of Balatu

The Hunters forum

World of Predators forum

Mmm. Finland would be nice. They could work in some weak plot about how the Finnish aliend with Predators in one of their many wars against Russia!

It sounds wierd, but I want he country I'm living in to have some relevance to the AvP univers.

Maybe it could take place in.... Mexico? Hmmm... How's about India?

Bow chicka wow wow. What ever that means.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

I would prefer a place with pyramids, but the great wall would be cool.

deathdrop1.jpg

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

ya an exotic place is the way to go, theres the temples in cambodia, the valley of the kings in egypt, anceint ruins in iraq and iran, the cradle of life or the inca ruins high in the mountains of peru.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

finland sound cool

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

I think it should take place in a Pyramid that's 2,000 feet below the ice of Bovatoia Island in Antarctica lol, anyway, maybe on a different planet, forget the Humans, no offence to anyone who is one for the site, and instead of haveing to translate, we'd be able to hear what the Preds say in perfect English, now I don't want to start a crossover conversation, but another idea I have is on a Halo.

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

maybe in the jungle or somfin ;3 that would be pretty neat, and oh in the jungle there could be pyraminds =D

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

yes even better in Jungle :)

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

predalien_64, Yautja, 18 years ago

That would be cool if it would be shot in Germany or south American or Egypt.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

jungle sounds good, also egypt would be cool i think too, not literally of course

This space for lease

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

How about Mexico or South America? Both have pyramids as I understand it.

deathdrop1.jpg

predatoress, Yautja, 18 years ago

Yeah, but we have triangle-headed stick figures on the rock from Stone Age. And yes, ancient hunting gods lol

Naah really, Im just joking. Like DD and Otang said some ancient civiliation centres would be good. Or invading some big city and get to see how history repeats itself with the destruction of civiliations.

Canyouhandlethehybrid.gif

The servant and the observer of Balatu

The Hunters forum

World of Predators forum

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

oooh thats good predess. what if the xeno and yautja invasion obliterate our species, thats a definite plot twist. i would like to see that on film. humans extereminated, from the further reaches of the highlands in scotland, to the tranquil islands of Samoa, complete extermination. that would be jaw dropping film experience on my part.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

where u been bootydaddy? u don't call, u don't write, tsk, tsk, lmao JOKE, good to see ya again dude

lol, call me a $ucker for the classics if u must, but I think aboard a spaceship would be a great setting for an alien/predator duel. Maybe a holding vessel, designed for xenomorph containment & research, similar in principal to the auriga from resurrection, but with a much different structural & physical design

stalker.jpg

Yeah, because I didn't heard any update for the up coming AVP or even alien5 and pred 3 sort of thing, although I still have check this site constantly....

The reason I think Great Wall because there's a documentary record that when the people looking down to earth from space the first thing they could see clearly is the great wall, so I think this could also become a reason the predators to choose it as a target for landing...

Think about it, if AVP2 comes up I hope the preds would facing the new generation type of aliens, from what I watched from the movie 'Species', I think we the storyline could list that the slientists finally find a new formula to let those aliens could switch to a human form any time they want...I think it would nice to see those aliens facing preds!

The master pred is back!

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

its gonna be a while, approx. Aug.2007 til AvP2 comes out, but i remember reading somehwere its gonna have tons of civilianz, a Predalien, and its on earth, so that doesnt really sound like the great wall of china.

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

just read, partly researching the AVP2 movie, and its still just a rumor big guy. however it would be nice to see a gnarly battle between the species.

Actually do you know in fact that 'vs.' - 'the idea of two franchises fight each other' has been existed over a decade?

Let me give you an shocking example...

http://imdb.com/title/tt0056142/

How do you think? I believe you would like the movie companies (Universal or Fox) re-make this movie at the near future...

Also, two other movies also are known as 'vs.' movies during 70's

'Zatoichi vs Yojimbo'
'Zatoichi vs. One armed swordman'

Anyway, it sounds a bit off topic, but I just wanna let you know there's a long history of the idea of 'vs.' movies....

The master pred is back!