Angus_Alien, Yautja, 18 years ago

Send em' back to outter space, where they belong.

kss222656.gif

Leader Of The Shadow Serpents.

CuteFaceHugger, Yautja, 18 years ago

no no Ruins or lost City or temples no that was avp 1 AVP 2 needs to be soom were like Navyspaz said a large city i was think ins really some were like {dont laugh}Houston if you havent been there {i live closes}its a big city but has grassy farms around it and large grass feids
around it so trhe aliens have every thing oh and forest to its the best plays for the job

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

lol, i dunno if it should be there, we would prolly notice a place on the movie. i think it should be somewhere, like pred2, how it started ? the camera was coming out of the jungle, i think while the predators are unarmed and resting, the predalien grows, goes to the control rooms, and destroys it, sending the pred ship into the jungle/woods right by a city. alienhostopia. if thats a word.

Navyspazsig.jpg
Member of the Balatu Clan.

hyroglphsarenice, Yautja, 18 years ago

srry for waste of space but its to bump down freakos posts

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

Cloaked_Hunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

Yeh In the a city would be cool. like say if a pred was hunting in the city and then noticed some trail's belonging to aliens. then he call for back up then some of the other pred's that are blooded come down to t on the hunt for the aliens while trying to keep out of the way of humans?. that would b cool in my eye's dont know about anyone else. if you like it tell me lol.
C.H

I Am A Lone Hunter But Able To Work In Groups...

hyroglphsarenice, Yautja, 18 years ago

restoring order of forms srry for waste of space

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)