Am I being too harsh?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

I've been thinking, do you guys (and girls) think I've been a bit harsh lately? Just wanted to get the member's oppinions. Please be honest.

deathdrop1.jpg

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

do the deed deathdrop. ur the only lvl 8 that comes around. no one listens to me. im the political one, you are the enforcer, some need a banningz anyways.

navyspaz, no need for media players or like that in profile, no one looks at them anywo members dont need those special apps in profiles. besides its Preatorian's site so ppl should ask him before clogging his bandwidth.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

no, just correcting us when we do wrong :D which is good.

new enhanced sig for me

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

i dont think your being harsh, someones got to keep order! i havent really seen any of the other mods lately anyway, so if you have to be harsh then i wouldnt mind it at all

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

if you ask me dd, i personally think you should tell katam to behave.him saying if he was a mod ,issuing warnings and stuff,it annoys ppl,just have a word and tell him to keep it to himself.a few ppl have contacted me regarding the matter.i think its hard enough on here without ppl causing friction(even though ive done it myself)just have a word with him in private eh.nice one

THROW.JPG

also ,its just nice to see a mod in here lately.(i think katam is pushing for the job himself,no offense katam)i think we all aspire to having some kind of power in here,so he is only doing what he thinks will get him the job.as for you being harsh.......nahhh,you seem to be fair as you listened to my arguement last week and withdrew the warning,so it shows u do listen.ok keep on truckin!!!!!!!!!!

THROW.JPG

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

No not at all, you're a mod, it's what you're supposed to do, right? Some of us get out of hand and you clean it up, can't blame you dude, you... are... whats the word, AvP Police, lol, no, really, your doin' cool man :)

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

avp police.i love it,thats the best thing iv'e heard on here for ages.nice one

THROW.JPG

uhhh deathdrop, or anyone who can tell me ? about the mods about my profile topic, you cant have a customized profile ? is that what your talking about ? just letters ? no marquee, or backgrounds and space taking html codes ?jw

~*EDIT*~ oh ok, sry, i was making sure.

new enhanced sig for me

Member Of the Balatu Clan.

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

I don't think you've been too harsh DD, it's been kinda stressful lately around here with members dropping from the boards, this place has become like a ghosttown, so I can understand the frustration, but you are just doing your job as a mod, I see nothing wrong with that

stalker.jpg

Uhhh harrigan im not sure what ur on about but i dnt come on here very oftend any more.When i correct ppl all i say is to change or say it is spam i do not or never have thought of me being a mod and i do not wish to be a mod of this place for many reasons.(If you wish for me to state them then please say)

So im not startinthing here but you saying that only refers to me in the past with the fightin with me and you and so in the respect ur saying that all that was my fault which it was not.DD does not need to talk to me at all because there is nothin for him to tlak to me about.I am sure DD agrees with this from my latest behavior.So please no more alagations of me being out of order because i hav'nt been here to be out of order.To be onest if any thing it is you which wishs to be a mod.

now i know i am no mod but i help best i can and try my best to help members for the est of the site.that is it i do not say i will give them warnings cause i know i can't but that does not mean i cannot report them to a mod and that mod gives them the warning.

Now on the matter of ppl contacting you about my past behavior i would like to know who these ppl are so i can talk to them and find out what it is that i am being so bad about because from my point of veiw u are trying to support ur veiw by saying that and with no evadence of ppl actuly sayin this to u but how ever if you prove this i will have a kind talk with them for my future bevoir to see if i can make them feel more at home here becauae like i said i am only helping for the benafit of the site nothin more nothin less.One more thing if they had a problem with my behavior why did'nt they take it up with me or a mod ? Why you ?

Just think bout it DD.It's not me you need to talk to.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

to be perfectly honist i dont think u are beeing harsh enough. not just you but all of the mods. all use harigan and katam as an example (not wishing to set anyething off) but if u read back in the topics where those to have had arguments harigan has started it every time pravoking katam. not traying to get katam of the hoock ither he should no beter than to argue back. but voising my opinion you shudant have been so lenian as to remoov the warning ...... just my thaught on the situation

Balatuclansig6Mavrick.jpg

the_doctor, Yautja, 18 years ago

ditto

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 18 years ago

a bit...not much!!! but a bit
thats all i have to say
:)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com hunters moon

daveberg, Yautja, 18 years ago

thought i'd drop by.

I see nothing changes.

Think i'm out for good. This forum has more than
definately past it's sell by date.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

^ Well, I hope you'll occasionally visit us in the mod room, Dude.

deathdrop1.jpg

i think u do a fair job.just a bit strict but other than that a fair job.

Scarface.jpg

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

well i have seen who started and unfortunatley he keeps slipping by the warnings for some odd reason, i dunno why.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

but its good hes strict, thats what keeps people from going off topic and crossovers, he tells them not to do it again.

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

hey katam,im sorry if i offended you buddy,it was unintentional.as for the ppl who talk to me about you,i cant tell you who it is as they dont want to cause friction.its nothing really,just an opinion a few ppl have,no big deal.and call off the dogs as well,tell em to mind their own buisness.thats the problem here,too many ppl want to get involved in arguements rather than posting interesting topics.as for me wanting to be a mod,i aint got time pal,got a newborn son who is only 3 weeks old,i dont sleep nevermind being a$$ed about all the ppl who come on here.anyway katam,im sorry once again if i p!ssed u off.

THROW.JPG

DD never think for a second you are being to harsh its your job.

No problem harrigan we have sorted it out over msn.lol.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.