black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

i dont think you are being to harsh DD. If the board was more alive then maybe alittle stricter than normal but the site is going under and we need to keep things on track if we want it to be alive in the years to come and stuff. You are doing fine in my opinion. and not many mods come on so you are kinda like the new head mod since dave doesnt come on any more.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board

Blooded Of Balatu

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

fair comment.maybe the mods can get a little more involved in participating in making good topics.

THROW.JPG

predalien_64, Yautja, 18 years ago

I don't think you are being too hard DD, some one has to be the law enforcer.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Kidd, Yautja, 18 years ago

Sup DD,

Do I think you been too harsh? No I think not. You are just trying to keep the peace between us veterans and rookies alike, just like all MODs should do, if people get out of line it's a job for a MOD to bring them back in, so buddy, you are not too harsh on us. ^_^

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

your doing good, keep it up

This space for lease

Red_Machine, Yautja, 18 years ago

DD, I agree that you are not being harshe enough. If you clamped down on spammers, we might get this site up and running again. And Dave, don't leave! You're the only on keeping the site alive...

redmachine4ux.png

Nick_Kang_20, Yautja, 18 years ago

Your not harsh enough DD to be honest members should only have a 1 warning maximum because these spammers seem to take advantage of the 3 warning thingy.

Halloween Logo re-created by Nick

predatoress, Yautja, 18 years ago

Well I think this 3 warnings is a good system. The problem is people get forgetting 'em. Maybe there should be a separate topic of warnings what would stay up - that way everyone could keep on track of one's past behaviour and remind them to behave. BUT if there's way out the limit spammer I don't see why you couldn't ban one right away. Don't know if there's any, I haven't seen them now. Well Youngblood and other vultures in the past.

Canyouhandlethehybrid.gif

The servant and the observer of Balatu

The Hunters forum

World of Predators forum

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

we keep track of them predess dont worry:)

blackwarrior as for new head mod? what are u talking about?

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

your not to hard on us dd

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

someday i'll be a mod(eventualy)

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

How could you, how could you ever say you are harsh, lmao, again, you're doin' cool dude, no problem with you 'tall, keep it up actually.

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~