alien types

kill_the_queen, Undefined, 18 years ago

how many diffrent alien type are they plz help i wish to know

regards
kill the queen

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

where is blazer and hydra in the movies?

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

The cacoon isnt really an important stage lol except that it does that to become an Adult but that is even barely shown in the Movies,and Im sorry to everyone who hates the None-Canon Xenomorph, I agree with you all too the only one I really only like is the Preatorian which makes sense and isnt Another name for a slightly different kind of drone.Lol and the Yautja are cool and all but The ones in the movies (the real ones) are all of those things put together.

Brawler + Disc Master + Military Hydra + Military Blazer + Spear Master + All the rest = Scar, Celtic, Chopper, Jungle Hunter, City Hunter, and Scar Face (if you wanna add him, He is exactly like the ones in the movies except put into a game)

~Another female on Da Site~

27322134138.jpg

~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

frozen for game aliens you forgot cocoon it is before drone but after chestburster. and could that count as a game or regular

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

Wow you guys take this to far. I think. Everyone knows I think diffrent aliens and stuff like that are awsome. You guys need to take a chill pill its just good fun man. Younger kids who may wanted to get into this stuff love the comics and games don't kill it for them dude. Let their imaginations about the stories grow. $hit maybe they will be writeing the next movie.

Honor and glory

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I hope not *shudders at that thought*

stalker.jpg

couldn't agree with u more dave & xeno_slayer. The stupid breeds that have been created for the games etc are just plain stupid, especially the ravager. the AVP2 game is mostly the regular breeds, except for the praetorian so it's reltively forgivable because it doesn't go completely over the top with stupid things like ravagers & carriers & predator vanguards & all that bs that was in AVPE, that cr@p just makes a mockery of both species. In AVP I think u only actually see scar hit 2 aliens with the caster, but I could be wrong, can't remember exactly & in the sacrificial chamber where the face huggers show up there were at least 5 or 6 people in that room, so maybe the number of hosts wasn't farfetched. the only canon aliens we have seen so far are (written according to lifecycle):

1.facehugger

2.chestburster

3. adult (depending on host impregnated)drones, warriors (mature drones), dog aliens, predaliens (there are limitless possibilities depending on what kind of host is impregnated but these are all we have seen so far)

(result of superfacehugger impregnation): queen

(result of human/alien DNA combination):newborn (let's just forget that one shall we?)

stalker.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

heres the types:
facehugger/super facehugger
chestburster
drone
warrior
queen

the cycle is this:
egg
facehugger
chestburster
drone
warrior

and if the victim was impregnated by a super face hugger then it becomes a queen.

according to the videogames there are 2 extra, the predalien and preatorian. but going back to what dave said, you can be a hardcore fan even if you play the video games. i mean it was the avp computer games that had triggered me to be so obsessed with aliens and predators. the only other exceptions i take besides the movie aliens are the predalien and preatorian, any other like "moose alien" or "panther alien" can go to heck , now THAT stuff is just for money!

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Here is the way I feel about AVP/games/crossovers/comics/TV shows/books/ect. I am fine with all that stuff, and even don't mind seeing werewolf-vampire-rattlesnake-predalien queen hybrids, IF AND ONLY IF it is kept seperate from the films. The minute I see a Ravager on screen is the minute I stop being a fan. For me, the movies are the final judge as far as continuity goes. Nothing else can be trusted as cannon. Same with the Preds. I thought seeing a female Pred get the witchblade was kinda cool in a COMIC, but if that ever makes it to the big screen, I'll stop being a fan. The kiddie stuff is fun for a "what if" kind of thing, but I think it should be kept seperate from the movies.

deathdrop.jpg

I dont like Carriers much either

26619511777.jpg

~The Alien of The Hive that has Human and Yautja DNA~

XTheXRogueX, Undefined, 18 years ago

there in AVP extinction

will

willsig6rz.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

the predators only killed pple outside and the guard/marine dudes that were by waylands side

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

whats are revangers?

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

the only alien variation i like is the giant greenish one in the comic alien labyrinth only because its just born into a hive with bigger aliens not because it has some kind of different host

xenoslayermod.bmp.jpg

lol I hate Ravagers, they take away the Scariness of Aliens

And the Preators from the Games, the Predators in the Movies are all of those put together lol

26619511777.jpg

~The Alien of The Hive that has Human and Yautja DNA~

well put,but i think having a female yautja(that is seriuos and isnt being the witch theme)would be cool cause think if chopper was a female for some reason,thats what they would be like in my mind

no offence chopper fans

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

thank u all my question is more than answered lol

Deconsig.jpg

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol stalker

xenoslayermod.bmp.jpg

they weren't, they were just stupid, ridiculous variations created for the AVPE game, they aren't canon

stalker.jpg

Here is in the Movies:

Egg/ Super Egg
Face Hugger/ Super Face Hugger
Embryo
Chestburster
Drone/Dog Alien/Predalien
Warrior
Queen/ Empress / MOTHER(Larger Queen/Empress)
Newborn

I think thats it, that adds up to 12

Here are the Games:

Egg/ Preatorian Egg
Face Hugger / Preatorian FaceHugger
Chestburster
Drone/Runner(Dog Alien)/PredAlien
Warrior
Preatorian
Carrier
Ravager
Queen/Pred Queen (Queen from a Yautja Host)

And I think that's it Im not sure if there are any more, The Comics are a different Universe though.. The Game species add up to 14

I think there are more ill let someone else answer for em

26420583176.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~

thanks