Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think it might go like this but yet again i might be wrong,frozen correct me plz lol

egg/queen egg=face hugger birth

eymbero/queen eynbero=chestburster birth

chestburster/and or any other race of
hybreds=stage of the chestburster

younger xenomorph(when younger than a drone and known as a nondeveloped xenomorph,seen in alien3 for super nintendo=stage growth before drone stage

drone/the hives rank to it

worrior=evloved drone into deadlier xenomorph,also could be independant at that stage

pretatorian?i think it's called(only one in a hive,plus a certain egg creates it

queen/all her stages.

yet agian help me frozen lol i think i got it

this goes along with hive of different hosts

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Preatorian is born from the Preatorian Egg lol any Host can hold it, it wont change

~Another female on Da Site~

26420583176.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~

has anyone else heard of the younger xeno witch is right before a drone stage?its just like a dog alien except it isnt and it has small brathing pipe things

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

In Alien 3 where the Runner comes outta the Dog that's it's ChestBurster Stage

26420583176.jpg

yeah but in alien3 the supernintendo game and it was somewhere else i heard of it,it was a youngdrone witch was smaller than a drone and its arms were small,same with the tail and it's known for spiting acid alot

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

Well lol Most Games that are Based on the Movies are almost always WAY different in almost everything except the story

26420583176.jpg

i got that info from a site that said that that stage was..hhmmm me dunno

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!! i hate these posts.

There are three types of alien:

*facehugger
*drone/warrior
*Queen

That's it!!

the lifecycle goes from

*egg
*facehugger
*chestburster
*drone
*warrior

(if empregnated by a 'superfacehugger' then drone and warrior stage are skipped and the alien grows into a queen - none of theat 'preatorian' rubbish, there is no morphing or any other ridiculous stuff like that.)

On occasion you get hybrid aliens which are a cross breed due to DNA mixing but they are still classed as drones or warriors, they just have altered appearances.

The breeds invented for the games are just complete bullsh*t and cheapen the franchise, this is just my opinion, but if you wish to be a hardcore fan, then leave the games alone, they ruin the continuity of the alien mythos.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Couldn't agree more xeno_slayer!

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

things like that make the alien look more...idunno...complex than they need to be. stick with the origonal mindless killing machene and leave all that for some kid's tv show!

xenoslayermod.bmp.jpg

Tell me about it - it just gets so pathetic, it really frustrates me when people actually use the gsmes and comics to refer to the alien lifecycle and species, it's just an over exagerated expansion of the 'truth' of the movies.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

ya i mean how the hell do u get a friggen snake alien.

xenoslayermod.bmp.jpg

Sorry I didnt know that putting the Game Aliens would offend all of you, sorry again

26619511777.jpg

~The Alien of The Hive that has Human and Yautja DNA~

ok,thanx dave.now i get the cycle well.
lol if i have anymore xenomorph questions i should just ask the wiz lol

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

heheh, everyone has their own preference, but with me (as most long time members know) i hate anything to do with the comics or games as i think they create a childish element and drain some of the credibility of the great movies we have seen from the alien and predator franchises.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

well put,but have you ever heard of the stage between a chestburster and a drone,pple kepp talking about it and i would like to know.

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

There is no stage in between as far as i'm concerned - the chestburster grows at an astonishing rate as it's motabolism is greatly increased compared to that of a human being, i can't remember the exact time span it takes to grow - information is on my site somewhere (darkness of acheron)

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

ok,once agian thanx dude,

one question,how many xenomorphs were in avp cause it seemed like there was more than how many hosts there was

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

I've not actually counted but i agree that there 'appeared' to more xenomorphs than human hosts. Scar alone must have shot at least 5? with his plasma caster.....

i think it's a case of seeing how many humans actually went down the ice shaft and ou of them, how many did the preds pick off....

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders