MARINES?

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

does anyone think the marines will show up in any alien or predator movies?

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

I doubt it

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Your right cory, If the Mariens armor was more like StarShip Troopers then everyone will be going for the Marines, because it took me awhile to find a Avatar to my liking.

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

maby, if it is in the past maby the US marines

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

marines are cool,but in the movie there equipment seemed junky thats why it should be like starship troopers

coryssig.jpg

Yeah, I know the marines do more damage to the Preds and aliens than the ones on the movie

kidd-sig.jpg

i hopeso cause they made the movies and games more interesting

coryssig.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

:) :P Marines were in Aliens but no where else except Predator but they weren't as good as the ones in AVP , AVP2 and AVP:E(AVP3)

~Another female on Da Site~
24719515035.jpg
~Transmission: This is Alexa Aka FrozenAlien~

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

Kidd says thanks

Sig made by Nick

a mini gun is attached to the side of certain helicopters.big calibre bullets,very fast discharge.

Untitled.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

The Exo suit is like a Mech robot like in Mecha Assault if you ever heard of it it looks exactly like the main Mech in that game only that the Exo suit is blue and can't fly

~Another female on Da Site~
24719515035.jpg
~Transmission: This is Alexa Aka FrozenAlien~

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

A machin gun is a lower callibar gun that shoots chains of bullets in a staionnary postion but can be moved. People usally get them cofused with assualt rifle witch are semi-automatic or can be changed to fully automatic like a AR-15 or AK-47 witch more people know. A mini gun is a play on words its a high calibar extream rapid fire gun witch is huge like in predator 1. It hold a set amount ammo but also chain based witch allows guns to fire more effisently it rotates to change barrels to prevent over heating. I have no idea what a smart gun is. Sounds like the guns they use in aliens that shoot on their own and are mini gun based

Honor and glory

Yeah, I agree with you Sasha.
The Military is not stupid, they train their troops so they can come home to see their family and freinds.

But back on topic, I don't know what is an Exo suit, and a smartgun, and just wondering, is a Minigun is a rapid machinegun that fires 2000 rounds a minute???

kidd-sig.jpg

The tactical action the US Navy seal use currently are beyond perfect for any adversary that oppose them. When I was maybe 15 or 14 I got sent to millitary school for a few months and I learned that their tactis are purly stealth and TONS of thought out plans and a constant stream of information is always relayed to the ground troops. Its very impressive I think.For example black hawlk down was perfect example of their tactical skills. 50 something guys took out more then a 1000 men with only loseing 7. So I was woundering why they lose all their stragity in all the alien movies and just come in and usally get slautered because they are stupid and walk right into a alien hive. If they did come into the next movie I hope they portra them right and borish and undiciplin like always.

Honor and glory

I heard of the Minigun but to me it is a Rapid MachineGun, right, and I never heard of a Smart Gun (sorry I played a AvP demo)

kidd-sig.jpg

alright see ya later

kidd-sig.jpg

yeah,its all cool,umm i have to go.be back later

coryssig.jpg

Lets get back on topic alright

kidd-sig.jpg

damn I ment to say world war 2 bad typo

Honor and glory

Yeah. Me to, Assault Rifles is a balanced weapon good at both long range and close range combat

kidd-sig.jpg

I think your thining about assult rifle witch was made in world war 1 by hitler in early on in the war by his secret weapons divison........I watch the history channel alot and I like guns

Honor and glory