Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

sorry to say dude but the gatlin gun was made in the civil war to give the confederates the edge.

Honor and glory

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

thanks for clearing that up for me harrigan.

Sig made by Nick

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

no a gattling gun is an old world war one effort.maybe it was the prototype for the mini gun,i dont really know.a gattling gun was powered by hand.

Untitled.jpg

the hand held model is also called gatling guns I think they call the ones on the helicopter mini guns I think.

Sig made by Nick

is there a hand held model?damn,must be smaller then.the one in predator is the same as the one in terminator 2.same feed

Untitled.jpg

The hand held one.

Sig made by Nick

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

This may be off topic but Chopper if you read this im sorry for yesterday

i think you all right

~Another female on Da Site~
24719515035.jpg
~Transmission: This is Alexa Aka FrozenAlien~

Maybe on the aliens but the preds have that auto tracking feature when ever some one shoots at them they will know where it came from.

Honor and glory

true but they might get lucky and hit a pred.

Sig made by Nick

I like sniper rifles put I'm not that kind of a person with military. put I think the sniper rifle could give the marines an avantage against the aliens and preds.

Sig made by Nick

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

minigun's firing rate are 6000 rounds per minuite. and there are no hand held miniguns. the mechanism would be too heavy and the amount of recoil is physically impossible to be held by a person. gatling gun was a civil war weapon, introduced in the late 1800's

im not sure if the marines will be used in the next movie, more than likely in the new aliens movie

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Was he talking about the hand held model or the kinds on the helicopters ? Cause there is a diffrence the hellicopter ones have bigger callibare usally armor peircing. Plus it does not have a set ammo chain.

Honor and glory

i think if they brung the marines they will be done-up like the new preds in avp,that would be cool.the smartgun would be officialy made,the old trusty pulse rifle,ect

ps:i think in the game avp2 that it was more fun to play as the marine because you discover the horrors of both beasts

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg