which species is more efficient at surviving?

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

The predators with their technology? Or the aliens with their natural instincts and biomechanical structures?

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

im all for the predators but id have to say the aliens cause they would just keep multiplying and never die out.
that is unless there was no life form to breed in...then id have to say the predators.

hearme.fearme.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

difently preds,how many xenos have we seen died in the movies?

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

that is kinda what i was thinking

you will be my next trophy

Celtic_Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i would say preds cos they are trained for all sorts of environments

celticwarriorspikeEternalFlame.jpg

bug-hunt, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

AAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAH simple alien with out a doubt.

bughuntsigforavp.jpg
Bug-Renders

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

( if stranded) predators because they can hunt and care for themselves aliens would thoughtlessly kill any life form on the planet and run out of food. preds would let the prey breed first and then hunt so it would not end quick. like for every 2 that are born 1 is hunted. anyone agree? oh i forgot xeno's don't eat

you will be my next trophy

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

xenomorphs for sure, they can live in any enviroment, and they dont need food or water. if a predator was stranded, yes he would probely survive, but defenitly not as long as the xenomorph. Even if the enviroment was hostile, i still think xenomorphs would survive better. Unless the xenomorph was on a planet inhabited by preds, but if its not then i dont think it would have a problem surviving. plus the xenomorphs dont even HAVE to breed, they can survive alone so it wouldnt matter if there wasnt any creature they could use as a host.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

LdyLvsPreds, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

haven't seen an alien or pred eat, so who is to say WHAT they eat and how often. aliens can survive long periods of time out in space and under water(such as the Queen from AVP), so they must be able to go long periods w/out eating. I think the aliens would survive better.

Ace, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

xenos definately they can live threw the vaccum of space, they cant freeze they can go dormant for an undetermined amount of time. They breath very little to no air at all thet can even pull out the air from the water to breath not very mnay preds can do that

acesig2.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

k you both have a point here aliens do not eat but they will infest every thing they find ok so u are both right in a way and u are both wrong in a way ok there seteled

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

yea well i'm covered i first said they don't eat food, i just left it out in my other posts

if an area is barren with no prey or food, with hostile environment, xenos would outlive anything. if its in an area with hostile armored opponents or prey, yautja would survive better than a xeno
otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

bug-hunt, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Aliens do eat, but dont have to eat to survive.... they eat for aid in nest construction and a sort of aphrodisiac/pleasure thing.

bughuntsigforavp.jpg
Bug-Renders

AVPFREAK, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Yeah xenomorphs are truly the ULTIMATE survivalists. They've been shown to exist in many different environments. I agree with ace, katam, and all else who posted that aliens are better at surviving.

alienvspsig.jpg

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Cory the reason they did actually die is because do you really want Alien 5 to happen? What would happen to Ripley if didn't survive as both human and Clone?

Plus they react deadly to bullets ^^

~Another female on Da Site~
24722423234.jpg
~Transmission: This is Alexa Aka FrozenAlien~

Ancienthunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I would say its even preds hunt their food eat if theirs animals camp out make fire stay warm

aliens do same only they wouldnt eat much but a few animals they kill because every time they use secondary jaw they take a big chunk of meat im pretty sure of it and from the animal or thing,and with aliens able survrive without food for long periods of time speaking of that do Aliens drink water lol strange?

22.jpg

No they dont even need to breath...
Eating is when they feel like it they dont really need too
And reproducing is up to them but they like doing it but they really dont need to

24722423234.jpg

ghola88, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

well it depends...

If davs planet could never have been inhabited then neither alien or preds will survive and probably i wont know how the aliens got there.

if the planet had lifeforms...

preds may, when there is life there is water and im sure they could feast and preds dont usally come alone..

maybe aliens, these guys are made to survive fast, intelligent and sneaky. Whats more they dont need food they do need oxygen or maybe nitrogen i dunno.

lets leave it at that, it makes sense, good answer, nice point

24722423234.jpg

Sasha, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Aliens no qustion the soul purpos of the aliens is to survive and procreat their species. Their eggs can lay dormanted for decades. No need for air no need for femals and males. and the yconserve the life given to them so in alien Book 1 other wise they would have takened out their home plant hundreds of millions of years ago.

Honor and glory

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

aliens because they can live in any environment, even in the vacuum of space

stalker.jpg