Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i would of said aliens but the preds r pretty much made to sirvive,not sure about this one.

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

id say aliens most real animals that liv in a hive structur ar prity sucsesfal

Balatuclansig.jpg

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

even bees, Bees are the closest things to the Xenomorph we know about except the fact they kill you by poising you and traumitizing that lil kid you were baby sitting.. Stupid Bees why ws a grounded!??

lol sorry about that.. bad enconter with bees.. but That did make sense they are succesful, besides the only Hives that are in real trouble are the ones in the games comics and Movies, there are hundred more Hives than that

~Another female on Da Site~
24722423234.jpg
~Transmission: This is Alexa Aka FrozenAlien~

aliens i read somewhere the can adapt to any inveroment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hey dave I dont know if ure reading this but the Aliens are just like cockroaches - theyve been around for a hundred million years and are incredibly tough and rugged. Very adaptive and resilient. The predators die off but the Aliens have got a near unlimited lifespan, and almost nothing except for guns kill them, so I guess they rock

the aliens wold survive because they can last long periods of time in space water etc and if a pred was cornered it would self destruct aliens wuold fight to the death