When is the next rpg/ are aliens a better version of the raptor

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I was just wondering cause i was ho;ping to make a new name for myself and aslo I notice in AVP that when they attacked the pred and human they worked togeter like raptors do

We"re on a express elevator to hell
GOING DOWN!!

but what if in the next AVP moive they learn to open doors like the raptor did but a lot easyer???

GOING DOWN!!

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Not at all my friend, some good comments there.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

dang, hope i didnt sound mean

herds otang they live in herds

psig1.png Smoke on the water, Fire in the sky

You really cant compare the two, and this is why the Jurassic park movies irritats me, they make the vilosoraptor seem like its this huge smart killing machines, when really it was only about 3ft tall, the large raptors the 6ft tall ones are called Utah raptors who are also pretty dumb, at the most the raptors were are smart as cows, really, not to rain on anybodys parade but its the true, so no they are not at all anything like the aliens, and ill let dave fill you in about that alines..

psig1.png Smoke on the water, Fire in the sky

good point

GOING DOWN!!

we are talking intelligence here people, not about ability to live amphibiously. and i ment drones are about as smart as dolphins or great white sharks i wasnt talking about the queen. cows need luv too.:P oh and being able to use elevators was just a movie thing a queen could not have been able to:
1) learn english language or,
2) become aware of human mechanical terms derived from the english language or,
3) become familiarized with the mechanical input standards of the time, whereby be able to control said elevator or,
4) not even be trained to use an elevator becuase she would have killed anyone training on the darn thing,
in such a short amount of time, if she did that would make her way smarter than humans to learn all that in the 15 seconds it takes ripley to realize the elevator started its ascent.

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

nice, maby i can cach this one befor its over

The Best Of Both Nightmares

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

There once was a man from peru. He didnt dream of anything, so here's my real reply

The raptors did act like the Aliens in AVP when Grid led a Pack of Aliens to get Scar and Lex in that Scene When he gets his Plasma Caster
... but Raptors kill for food, Aliens harldy eat anything except when u see the Running Supposed to be an oxe Drone eating some of them i nthe room where it is alone

Raptors can't Climb on any Surface though...

Aliens... wel they look like they kill , and they do in some parts but what they do is they take them to the hive and trap em with their resin, and wait for em to wake up so a Face Hugger can Hug their face

If their Arent any Eggs, and there is no Queen, They just Inject the Host with some kind of thing from their tail to Turn one into a Super Egg, or a preatorian Egg

Then a Super Face hugger, or a Preatorian Face Hugger comes out and the orignial Drone leads it to a few hosts to make new aliens and a Queen

turns out Raptors are only like Aliens when they work together

-----------------------------------------
"If It Bleeds ... We can Kill it"
"Your.. One.. Ugly- Mother Fu___er"
-Arnold S., PREDATOR

Ace, Undefined, 18 years ago

not very many sharks and doliphins can come out of the water :)

acesig.jpg

i think aliens are about as smart as dolphins or maybe sharks. cows don't graze in packs,..er wait...lol

For the last time - there are no imediate plans of an RPG for the time being. Memebers need to become more active for an RPG to be initiated.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

ok and dave just please tell me please when the next rpg is

GOING DOWN!!

no its what you said before the imagination thing i just didnt want to say anything to make a big thing of it. And you know what else this is going to get crazy lets talk about something else

acesig.jpg

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 18 years ago

alrighty then................about what?

is there something his against on it it's not
cross thing where alien vs raptor is it?

he might make fun a little maybe but who knows lets just hope nothing happens like that

acesig.jpg

ok thx and back to the intellage of raptors and aliens like in Jurssic park the raptor learned to open doors cause of the way its hand shape was made like and when it pushed done on a handle like the doors where in jurssic park but there are some conetion between the 2 cause the way the alien hands are made is the same way like the raptor hands so if they find a door handle like the raptors did they would they open it like the raptors did or just smash it open??

GOING DOWN!!

Then fans will start to dissapear.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

I like raptors-_-they are cold blooded viscious creatures and they thirst for blood hahhahahhah
hahahahahhahaahhahahahhaha.......I'm sorry i went over board.