Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

You have to remeber they where animals, they hunted to surive, they where not out to get you, they just saw you where food so of course there going to eat you aliens on the other hand are evil lol

psig1.png Smoke on the water, Fire in the sky

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 18 years ago

..............well i still think there cool.

No, I do to but you have to understand that Damn!it lol

..................alrighty then...

lol

Ace, Undefined, 18 years ago

wow im sencing some hostility here, raptors are cool in all but were comparing something that has been dead for millions of years and something tat might not exist. O and by the way look up mega raptor that is the biggest of the spiecies

acesig.jpg

but there alive in my imagination...........
ok that was just sad what i just said.

yes..yes it was

acesig.jpg

sure was ace..............

lets hope dave doesnt say anything about

acesig.jpg

why would dave say something about that?
would he get mad or something else?

Donut there are about 10 different types of raptors, And yes raptors hunt in packs but they arnt smart like in the movies, they are as smart as cows, like i said, now in the movie they said they where Volasoraptors, now if you look up that kind of raptor you will see that they are infact small animals, trust me I know what im talking about, if you want to see the kind of raptors that are in the movie you will have to look up Utah raptors, those are the largest of the raptor speices. Trust me I know what im talking about and the compy is not 3 ft tall its about maybe a foot and a half tall or 1ft 6inchs, And if you ever seen a raptor's skull you'll see that there brain was small, and no where near developed as the movies would like you too think.

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Not a problem mate - things have been ticking over nicely here for a while now, myself and the mods will discuss the posibbility of starting a new RPG in the coming month.

TOPMOD.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

all right thx dave

We"re on a express elevator to hell
GOING DOWN!!

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

raptors arent 3 feet tall rofl, those are called composygnathos, those are teh stupid ones. but xenos tend to work with whatever, raptors hunt in packs, xenos can sometimes but sometimes they dont, i can see how you can compare them but i dont see them too similar

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think xenos are a lil smarter then that, look at the queen, she knows how to use an elevator! not many dolphines or sharks can do that :p

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~