Alien Queen versus King Predator

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

If in AVP2 a alien queen and predator king fought who do you think would win?

The brave Pred

I think it could quite easily go either way, elders are much more experienced & better warriors than any other pred. On the other hand the queen is much bigger & stronger, but even scar who was a young blood had the queen reeling, all the elder would have to do is dodge an attack, jump up from the side & take the queens head clean off with a maul, glaive, sidearm blade etc.

stalker.jpg

Elders usually don't need plasmacasters because they feel that using them makes the hunt too easy (for the elders that still hunt) & it takes aaway the honour because it's almost unfair to their prey. Cept for the one it pred 2 that had one pointed at harrigan (tisk, tisk) but if a queen did get shot by the plasmacaster it would defenently kill her very easily.

stalker.jpg

good to see m8

stalker.jpg

well size doent always mean it is harder it just means the musle's in its body are more spread out so the pred because a woman and a pred killed it so the most leathel pred will win with no contest with the queen in avp because the pred would have already learned to take down the most power full of queens through out his time so that queen wouldnt stand a chance infact the queen would only be able to draw with the pred because if the pred new that he was goin to loose he would blow up you see which would take the queen with him so nope queen cannot win and im saying this from truth because im not raceest like some people (e.g. just because they like preds more they would go for pred ot vice versa)and as you can see im an alien fan.

Sig.jpg

How would it not be a one shot kill the superheated plasma wouldve blasted a hole big enough to kill her in minutes because of bloodloss. And a headshot wouldve taken her head clean off. An elder is experience and has been on hunts to capture queens although then they had the 12 pounder plasma casters which are much more powerful then the shoulder mounted he still would learn how she works he would know what she was gonna do and know what to do to counter it. And it would be over if he had a 12 pounder with him. So id definitely say 1 elder would be able to put up a fight with 1 queen though im not exactly sure he would win thats more up in the air and would be fun to watch but even if he didnt kill her 1 elder would be able to put up a pretty even fight agianst a queen.

To one that lives to prove his courage, his lack of fear, and his utmost strength, there is nothing better then the hunt!

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

some good replys but i think it would be a close match but there no doubt in my mind that a pred could beat a queen, the disc in pred 2 would have cut straight through if it was acid proof and scar did kinda zone her when he shoved his spear in here head lol whos knows..

who is dan d??

topdogg2.jpg

THEENDLESSWAR, Undefined, 18 years ago

All though in predator concrete jungle the upgrade for the disk is one of those 6 star blades the scar pred uses in the movie

Brawler_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

I reckon the pred king becuase its got many different types of disruptive weapons and becuase if a normal predator nearly beat a queen (in avp) then the king will have no probems...

I will hunt you down...

Jackel, Undefined, 18 years ago

Pred no contest.

dude that is like still on the playing bord i think ummm well i have no clue but i will go for my queen muhahahahahahaha so the alien queen

alienworrier3pu.gif

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

also the elder probably wouldn't want to use guns because of his honor

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

in my honest opinion, an elder would beat out a queen, hands down. she may be smarter and stronger than other xeno's but a plasma shot or a spear to the cranium does it everytime. look at alien resurrection, that offspring tore her face up with one swipe of its hand. she's is not invincible. capturing a queen alive, now that must really take work, cuz you jsut want to kill the b*tch

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

k think of this the elder would win cause in avp ( as messed as it was) it only took a predator unblood and a human to kill the b*tch and in the book avp war it says that at any time nogutchi could fry the queen with her burner

hey paul anderson swewed the movie up and the pred was blooded and the pred should of of got killed so fast it would of been funny but the human was there thats why

We"re on a express elevator to hell
GOING DOWN!!

even a fully armed pred would be able to take out a queen but it would be pretty damn close because what pred are like 7'2 or sdome thing and the alien is like 2 and ahalf stories tall so i will have to go with the queen

We"re on a express elevator to hell
GOING DOWN!!

Mighty_Blade, Undefined, 18 years ago

The king predator would win because he has more skills and combat experiance. If he couldn't take down a queen then he shouldn't be king.

Kill with honor. Die with honor.

If scar hadnt lost his plasma caster he alone couldve killed the queen. Ur telling us a fully armed Elder wouldnt be able to beat her...

To one that lives to prove his courage, his lack of fear, and his utmost strength, there is nothing better then the hunt!

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

Queen cos the elders would be known as "old farts" lol(no effence)

The "king" preds are called elders m8, they are the veterans of combat & are therefore the most dangerous of all the preds. In my opinion it would be a pretty colse contest.

stalker.jpg

Cerrata, Undefined, 18 years ago

You kidding me??!!! The queen would win hands down, it would take at least 2 Elders to bring down a queen.

NewPRedSig.jpg