Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok straight up & I'm not saying this just because I favour preds but in my opinion it would be pretty close but the pred would have an advantage over the queen, the elder would be much faster & more manoeverable & with all his combat experience would probably have had experience fighting queens before, & some of the preds larger bladed weapons (sidearm blades, glaive etc.) could take off one of the queens limbs or even her head in one swing, like I said earlier the elder would only have to get the queen offguard & she's dead, not saying the elder would win outright cause the queen wouldn't be a pushover but like I said....

stalker.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

well actually, the books, the games, and common sense tell you that it would take more then one pred elder to take down a queen, i'm not saying this because i like xenos more but i'm saying this because well...its happend before. i mean look at it like this>>> scar was a good fighter, but he still got killed by the queen, even if he had a plasma cannon its not a one shot kill if he had hit the queen, he might even run out of juice before killing her. he might be able to outsmart a queen, but taking her down alone would be suicide

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Brawler_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Exactly what im saying...

I will hunt you down...please visit and join http://crunkstuff.proboards50.com

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

the preds would win cos the queen couldnt take down a power loder and in avp it got beten by a tenage pred and a woman

thers no stoping what cant be stopt
no killing what cant be killed.

carl, Undefined, 18 years ago

I would just like to put in my two cents for what its worth.If they ever make Alien 5 they should let Ridley Scott make it .They should travel to the homeworld where the Space Jockey race created the aliens,they could really make it creepy . No marines,No battle on earth,and definately No Queen,and for goodness sakes No Predators. Jim Cameron and Josh Whedon ruined the franchise.As for the Queen they never should have introduced it into the movies. The Aliens aren't ants they are genetically bred weapons of war.The life cycle is : face hugger,chest burster adult alien.The alien either uses a host for nourishment or paralyzes a host and cocoons it so that it slowly turns into another egg thus produceing another face hugger,and the cycle continues.That is a truly alien life cycle .Once you introduce a queen ,then you have something to close to an earthly life cycle,which isnt too imaginative.

carl, Undefined, 18 years ago

sorry wrong thread,hehehe

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

It would be a tie 50%-50% because the elder would win, killing the Alien, and if the Elder is near death, it would Activate its self destruct device to kill him and wipe out any evidence of its existance, taking the queen with him.... so if the predator didnt win, both would be scrood any way.

kingpredator, Undefined, 18 years ago

what if the king pred dies before he sets the destruct cecuse(bad spelling)