My weaponry

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Especially for Daveberg who is running the show.

I REALLY read the rules twise and I saw the RPG rule "only one item can be acid proof". Can I have an exeption from that if I ask nicely? Because I don't have plasma cannon I have to have close contact in fights with my prey. I thoght that at least my armor should be acid proof (Well, I do not want to to strip in front of my clanmates if I get acid on me;) and the two my basic weapons, the wrist blades and the sword, should be acid proof, too. Oh, sword wasn't mentioned in your list but I think it's more handy than the spear. I can lose the other items to compensate the in the same proportion.
So this is my requestment.

Thou who come into my way shalt die.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

yes it was in the scene where he kills the gang members, the 3rd guy he kills gets shot in the head with the speargun but u only see the spear after it has been fired, u don't actually see the weapon. The weapon mounted in his gauntlet in the abbatoir scene was like a mini plasma rocket launcher.

stalker.jpg

In case u guys are asking "who is mike jones" as a serious question I'll answer it. Mike jones is a freestyle motocross rider who is in the crusty demons & earned the nickname "mad mike" in case anyone was wondering

stalker.jpg

Exactly which part was this weapon used in? I was thinking of when he attacked the gang of guys that had 2 people hanging by their feet.

To one that lives to prove his courage, his lack of fear, and his utmost strength, there is nothing better then the hunt!

Ow, but I can still have acid proof armor? Now I just have to decide, which one of the weapons I want acid-proof...

caboose3456, Undefined, 18 years ago

hey TD are you mike jones?

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

my weaponry is a bag of salt and vinegar crisps and a pint of stella with a nice JD and coke to finsh up.

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Yes, the battle will go on...

Thanks for clarifying that to me, Stalker.

To the living we owe respect. But to death we owe only the truth. -Voltaire-

If ur talking about what i think ur talking about predetoress and stalker, it wasnt a plasma weapon. His gaunlet was launching those mini spears that the main character showed to the scientist who told him it was made onown elements.

To one that lives to prove his courage, his lack of fear, and his utmost strength, there is nothing better then the hunt!

*lol* Well, I'm not good with guns. A blade - a kill is fine to me, but these all kind of firearms is totally Herew to me;)

Well it looked like a some sort shot of plasma... But I don't know, I would have to watch the movies again.

Yeah, I would use a smart disk but I prefer shurikens.

IM NOT AS THINK AS YOU CONFUSED I AM

i will respect the innocent but kill the guilty!

oh I didn't see nick answer sry, but there is an FMX rider called mike jones

stalker.jpg

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

u wont get killed mate just wack them round the head but in the rules mate it does say that only one weapon can be acid proof and no swords sorry, u need a plasma cannon for long range attacks u dont have to use it

Who is Mike Jones ??

topdogg2.jpg

Yes, but I don't have plasma cannon...

Well, lets say that only my blade - or the sword - is acid-proof. Then everyone is happy (exept me who'll definitely get killed...);D

sorry nick cant see the pic, when u think u know make a topic for me

as for acid proof armour u cant have it again its due to being fair to other members in RPG if u had acid proof armour then all the other preds would want it and it would be hard for the humans and the aliens to kill us

remeber we have wristblades, spears, disc'c plasma cannons to take down our prey but they need to take us down too

Who is Mike Jones ??

topdogg2.jpg

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Who the hell is Mike Jones?
Is this guy Mike Jones? neoanimatedgifcs1imgready.gif

AVP s!

The Xenomorph (My first DIY HTML site)

sorry mate only one weapon can be acid proof it's only fair for all members in the RPG

Who is Mike Jones ??

topdogg2.jpg

yes nick was right he's an up and comming rapper i was board at just thought id put that in there its the name of his new album coming out its ok im gonna change it

Thug Life

topdogg2.jpg