Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

the aliens must win this time as us preds one last time

be brave young warrior as u can beat the aliens with ur wristblades

Who is Mike Jones ??

topdogg2.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

No swords? Well, then the decision is easy... The wrist blades then... (Well, I don't know if it's a good idea. I rather wouldn't touch an alien even with a loooooong stick...) But well, I have time to confirm my decision. When the next RPG even starts and is it decided yet who'll win??

Thou who come into my way shalt die.

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

with war there will be casualties my friend, me and DD and the remaining preds managed to get the queen and just complete our mission k20 kindly blew himself up to kill the remaining bugs

now its there turn i dead and so are some others but the war continues..........

Who is Mike Jones ??

topdogg2.jpg

Oh, I kinda thought that aliens won last time but it's because most of my clan members got killed.

Well, thanks of your kind words. At least I'm eager to give my best shot. If my destiny is to die I'll do it in the name of honor.

Thou who come into my way shalt die.

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

I already gave him an answer stalker...

AVP s!

The Xenomorph (My first DIY HTML site)

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

it wasn't that, the thing he pulled out of the grate was actually a round from the speargun (see AVP2 game) the gauntlet weapon fired small energy bolts.

stalker.jpg

he was wearing body armour with a steel plate in it, that's why he wsn't killed, & the projectile weapon on the preds arm wasn't a plasma pistol, it was like a mini (weaker) plasmacaster inside the gauntlet, to see the real plasmapistol, check out any info on the AVP2 game

stalker.jpg

But getting back to topic (and after finding new predsite) I just want to know if there's already talked about Plasma Pistol - the gun on preds arm. I read that it's usually used of hunting big prey (well, in pred 2 I think the cop wasn't so big;). One hit explodes and you can get it less powerful so that it only stun your prey.

To the living we owe respect. But to death we owe only the truth. -Voltaire-

you are arguing about your weapons but why not just use your smartdisks they arent guns and they have blades so they are already acid proof so they are the perfect weapon

i will respect the innocent but kill the guilty!