A V P--------Pyramid

celtic102, Yautja, 18 years ago

in avp when the guy was telling the story of how everything got wiped out over night how come the pyramid was still there ? any ideas

Untitled4232223.jpg

My Horror Site

predatoress, Yautja, 18 years ago

I had a weird thought. Wasn't it Atlantis what sinked in the sea over a night (well, if u assume it existed)? If you bring preds in the picture you could explain most of the cultural devastations what's happened in the history. Yeah, and then we would have explained the biggest mystery of the world...
Well, maybe I have read too much Däniken's books(Um, I'm not sure about the spelling right now) after watching the documents about the AVP and finding the source of it's inspiration...

Thou who come into my way shalt die.

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

With the whole why would preds hunt people thing. The preds hunt the scum of the earth. Drug dealers rapists murderers. The pred in Predator 1 was hunting terrorists Arnies squad just happened to get in its way and make themselves seem like scum. (People trying to keep the girl under control could easily be mistaken for some other... crimes) So in essence their hunts go to benefit our race by... bathing us if u will.

To one that lives to prove his courage, his lack of fear, and his utmost strength, there is nothing better then the hunt!

predatoress, Yautja, 18 years ago

Like I said I believe these pictures symbolize Gods. The moose had an important place in our ancient culture - not only as prey but as a power animal. So these "humanfigures" doesn't necessarily mean men who's hunting prey.

But like I said, it's just my wild imagination. Don't take it too seriously;)

To the living we owe respect. But to death we owe only the truth. -Voltaire-

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

in predator 1, it becomes understood that predators only hunt armed or lethal prey. these drug dealers, murders or terrorists are armed in pred 1 and pred 2, hence prey, for sport. and about the pyramids...in my opinion, the pyramids that were destroyed would be just a few of many, no big deal. from the movies, i believe that the hunting in the pyramids was a ritual, it doesnt mean they didnt hunt in other occasions on earth. it was clever to use that pyramid backstory, it seems as if the predators greatly value that triangular shape, everything from the targeting sytem to thier spacecraft is shaped with triangular shapes.

Jackel, Yautja, 18 years ago

The pyramid was in South America. The Aztec guy mentions that a aztec-like race was wiped out overnight with no explaination. The predators theres the explanation.

seebass, Yautja, 18 years ago

well the olmecs (and i think the myans to) got wiped out over night in real life. so i think the wighters just went and grafted the AVP story over real history becaus no 1 knows what actualy hapned to them. and sry for the bad spelling

all hale grid the ALIEN that killed 2 preds

Ancienthunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

Well guessing the preds new that was their if they went their to hunt in 1904 dude but i'm guesing though that was one of the last pyramids could use to hunt but now that ones gone so i dont know what their gonna do for AVP2 to go with AVp or something real different and the pyramids biulded the pyramids just like it looked in the movie of the Flashbackk in return of their worship and human sacrifice for host to breed aliens and hunt them and if who ever may it back was able bare the mark of their clan i though it was all clear in avp

Untitled423222221.jpg

LdyLvsPreds, Yautja, 18 years ago

Well this is just my personal thoughts.....i have not read the comics so i dont know what kinda detailed info they might contain, but aliens and humans appear to be the most common prey of Preds. Both are alien species so it makes sense that they would hunt each other. but according to the movies the Preds found Earth VERY far back in our history, at a time when we were archiac. So then the question has to come up of why would they start hunting us? According to their honor code, you do not hunt prey that is weaker then you. ummmmm i think an archiac race would be considered MUCH weaker then such a technically advanced one! So then why did they start?

Looking at just the Preds and Aliens, who is it that is less animalistic? Who is it that actually trains for hunting,acquires/or makes weaponry? Who is it that shows a higher intelligence as far as thinking,plotting,planning.(i mean no disrespect to the aliens i meant that as who had the most "human-like" thinking)It is the Preds!

Now you travel around to different planets and see their inhabitants. Who is it that has a closer resemblence to the Preds........Humans! Even in our archiac times,we were aleady living in organized groups, using our minds to hunt down our prey. Looking at prehistoric cultures, they carried many "trophies", amulets,etc. that carried warrior or spiritual signifisence to them. hmmmmmm Preds keep trophies, they even wear them. It hasnt really been addressed in the movies but i would wager they carry close to the same signifisence to the Preds.

So, when the Preds found us, did they find a "backwater" planet that the inhabitants needed teaching or did they find a race that had similar aspects to them. The movies showed the Preds being sent to Earth. Only the 1st movie does not show the other Preds and their ship uncloaking at the end. Did the cloaked ships in both Pred2 and AVP just sit there cloaked the entire time or is it possible that they have some sort of tracking system? If they have this then it is possible they have a way of communicating with those on the ship.

How do you learn about a people? You watch them......you hunt them. Look at the advances that we have made! Is it because we were taught by the Preds or because we possess the intelligence to evolve? I personally believe it is the latter. So i think the Preds saw in us our potential. They came here to learn about and hunt us and report of their findings. Between humans and Aliens, it is humans who have the potential to create weapons to compete with the Pred weapons. It is humans who have the potential of making many technilogical advances. Who right now is it that holds this knowledge? Preds!! So, are we a race that NEEDED to be taught by the Preds. and fell from their graces OR do we possess the capability of becoming the ULTIMATE COMPETITION?!

Topdogg, Yautja, 18 years ago

well those parymids must have taken ages to build either in the early times they just got humns to rebuild them or use other ones around the planet who know's but it funny how the preds knew the pyramid was still standing after evolution of the earth and covering it

topdogg2.jpg

LdyLvsPreds, Yautja, 18 years ago

Since the pyramid is still there then obviously it wasnt the same pyrimid in the explosion...it was telling of a previous time......i think a better question would b are they trying to say that the Pred"s written language is a mixture of all 3 cultures heiroglyphs? Did the Preds build the pyramid or did they have the humans build it? If they had the humans build it then the story is from much much earlier considering the time it would take to teach the humans of that area and then get them to build it.

I personally dont get why they came up with that. Might just be me but why teach the ppl u r gonna hunt?? The movie made them out as Gods who were worshipped when the 1st movie referred to them as "the beast(might not be beast cant remember exactly which word they used) who made trophies of men". Some may argue they taught them so that eventually they would become worthy prey........so then you have a society that lives,breathes and dies HONOR that is hunting down basically their "children". Sorry for making so many Native American comments in my posts but the similarities are uncanny...cant help myself lol. I know in the native tribes HONOR code, once you decide to help someone to the extent that they r saying the Preds helped the humans, then basically you have been adopted by them. You DO NOT hunt your family,blood or adopted!! So personally i think the pyramid story is b/s!

yes but i mean they had to come and hunt humans anyway cause well preds think of us humans as dogs were at a point we were real cool friends (that would be awsome) but thats just the though of some preds or clans feelings and see as as worthy smart pray thats why they stil hunt us and also maybe cause we lost our touch or forgot about them and abondoned us and just now used u as prey because we fought and made weapons to use and fight back we really dont know wat u guys think?

Untitled423222221.jpg

very good points my friend

maybe it was a different pyramid????

I guess the Preators had a succesful Hunt their that time and were experienced and not cocky or just stupid like the ones during 2004 and the preds collected all aliens head and bodies and left no survriors ortraces of them being their and i guess after but bck the guns they borrowed or something or kept them dont really know wat happens to them after maybe keep the to as a prize

Untitled423222221.jpg

anyone at all

Untitled4232223.jpg
My Horror Site

cool
ps i made another sig for u

Untitled4232223.jpg
My Horror Site

make me one

come on dude it was in the Antatric and all clues were their whaling station boubatoya island or watever

Untitled423222221.jpg

why was this film a 15 in the uk?

fine i will.... uhh back to topic plz..lol
ill send it to ur email just tell me and ill get it for you

Untitled4232223.jpg
My Horror Site