LdyLvsPreds, Yautja, 18 years ago

yeah , if they are gonna go with the pyramid, we worshipped them as gods route, then it makes sense that they had several pyramids constructed on earth that have now been destroyed or are now hidden as the one in avp. As far as the Preds knowing it was still there....look at the wrist thingy they wore that showed them the humans in the pyramid(sorry, wrist "thingy" sounds soooo female lol but i cant remember what it is called). If they have technology like that on their wrists then i'm sure that they prolly knew the general vicinity of the pyramid & have much more advanced equipment on the ship that could locate it. Personally i still think the "worshipped as gods" route is still b/s. Preds are awesome KILLING MACHINES dont turn them into human teaching allies.....come on!!

royal_praetorian, Yautja, 18 years ago

ya i guess they hade mor than one pyrimad

Copyofthealien.bmp-copy.jpg

predatoress, Yautja, 18 years ago

"OK FIRSTLY...Preds arent real...Everyone got that??"

No, really;) I sware I've saw one... Naah, Of course we know. But that's not the point: I just assumed they exist and I made up story in larger perspective and used one historical (?) fact to do that.

To the living we owe respect. But to death we owe only the truth. -Voltaire-

Nick_Kang_20, Yautja, 18 years ago

two words - paul anderscum

hey cerrata ur sig is still oversized

AVP s!

The Xenomorph (My first DIY HTML site)

Cerrata, Yautja, 18 years ago

OK FIRSTLY...Preds arent real...Everyone got that??

OK the reason why AVP is so out of whack is because the person that thought of it is a complete MORON!!! Now, LdyPrD; Humans were not hunted until they started conquesting and began to explore the globe and take places by force, that is why the Predators only started hunting around the 1500's.

Now earth WAS a backwater planet with nothing really going for it, themost advanced races probably would have been the egyptians, but you need some sort of inspiration to advance dont you, maybe they (in theory) idolised the predators and their technologies and once shown how to build those pyramids im sure they woiuld have developed some better devices (for their environment).

Also humans worshipped the Predators, now this is fairly lucky in the predators case, as the saying goes, why buy the cow when you get the milk for free. Now if they had such an influence on the people then getting them to build a pyramid and become hosts would be easy.

No real connections its probably just how the Script Writer decided to blend it with history.

NewPRedSig.jpg

predatoress, Yautja, 18 years ago

Yes, and I blend in the myth of Atlantis.

Now, if I'd bring it forward I think we have worshipped them in the Stone Age. I mean we have Rock Art pictures of triangle headed man with their spears and stuff in here Finland. If I let my imagination to run wild I could think that they'd symbolize predators. I mean they've been used in hunting rituals and I think they symbolize the Gods of hunt... Does it make any sense?

img25.gif

Sorry, I'm just a story teller *lol* And sorry, this is getting off the rails...

To the living we owe respect. But to death we owe only the truth. -Voltaire-

Cerrata, Yautja, 18 years ago

Oh shut up nick lol... Yeh i know i forgot all about it...

Like i said thats how the script writers decided to blend it with history.

NewPRedSig.jpg