Where could Predator3 be Set?

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

Hmm? Anyone no wherePredator3 could b set

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

Poop master, you are an immature asswipe. And that is PRESISLY why your post has been................DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and New York City would be cool, I think.

Wasnt Pred 2 in New york ?

hey hey preds, hows it hanging, ohhh iforget its not there. hehehe

zuluninja, Undefined, 19 years ago

yo

donut, Undefined, 19 years ago

I think it should be in a jungle again, maybe somewhere in europe or something.

Pred 2 was in LA. I think it would be cool to see it in New York... The city is friggin' masive! It would be cool to see a pred in there...

I didnt like predator2 that much, but it was still good, i just dont think it worked out very well in a city.

.............it would be pretty cool to see a BIG predator killin' a bunch of people on the Empire State Building................watch people fall to the floor...............and SPLAT!...................

LA really dosen't have the whole "jungle" feel to it. They really couldn't acomplish the "being hunted" feeling the first one had...
But New York... The sky sers would be PERFECT for the predator!

yea maybe, that would be pretty cool seeing a pred sniping humans of the empire state building.

That would rock...... Plus, there is such a huge ammount of people in NYC that EVERYONE would notice somthis going on when the pred shows up.

well at least if he's not camoflouged. All the explosions and stuff would cause alot of panic though.

...if i made it................id make it so the pred doesnt die............

heheh that too

well i think it would still be in LA like in predator 2 but the preds kidnap arnie and danny glover 2 their home world and plan an invason of earth

spiderjim69, Undefined, 19 years ago

pred muffin what kind of fan are you pred2 was based in L.A they only say L.A. posses five hundred times.

predator_1, Undefined, 16 years ago

How about some marines are abducted in the mothership then they crash in the dessert.
COOL HUH......I NOW I AM!!!!!!!!

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

This is a SLIGHTLY old topic, but actually pretty good in my opinion. I think a dessert would be a good place to put pred 3. I mean it's got the heat they like, without the humidity. Maybe it's just cause im from AZ and am partial to the desert haha.

and predator_1, just think about typing everything you say into microsoft word first, cause its getting annoying how you try to act hard and cant even spell correctly at least most of the time.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

You might be 'cool' when you start thinking about what you're posting before pressing submit.

There was a topic like this made by Wolf sometime ago, under the name 'City-Hunter' I believe. The best idea that came out of it was the Predator being sent to earth during a major war in history, WWII, attacking and hunting equally dangerous men from all sides of the bloody battle.