Blade_Monstrona, Undefined, 16 years ago

I agree with Donut I recon it should be in a rainforest again. Maybe it should be in the Amazon or an Australian Rainforest.

predator_1, Undefined, 16 years ago

SORRY IM ONLY IN THE 6 TH GRADE. I CANT SPELL.

And predator in the amazon.........AWSOME!!!
MABY PREDATOR WILL FIGHT A ANACONDA.

SORRY IF ANY THING MISSPEELLED.

Just cause the Anaconda is big does not mean the Pred will pick a fight with one. I think you have watched way to many Anaconda movies they are not the vicious or deadly creatures that they seem. A pred's more likely to get in a fight with a Jaguar, Crocodile or Gorilla.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

A Predator could crush the snake's head with its barefoot..

Now a Gorilla sounds interesting.

About the setting... I still love the World War 2 setting. Just a nasty time in history. Lots of violence. Make it summer and you get what the Predator's attracted to. But I also had another idea of the WW2 setting not a stand alone but like a flashback or a section to the movie. Then have a few other parts in different settings before it gets into the main section of the movie. Just some ideas I cooked up.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

That's actually not a bad idea.....

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

If you want a jungle setting and a large conflict, why not go with Vietnam? I mean it just goes together. The humans would go crazy thinking it's some super soldier from the other side hunting them down.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hm... sorry to have to say this, but i really can`t help it, because something about the phrase "I think it should be in a jungle again, maybe somewhere in europe or something." really makes me want to kill somebody, because...

there is...

no...

jungle...

in Europe...

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

nice one saint, Vietnam war and jungle combined... all in favour of Saints idea say AYE all agianst say NAY.

concretehunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

AYE

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

I know it's my own idea but, AYE

Yay that makes a great idea.