Alien chestbursters

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

Why does it take some chestbursters like an hour to come out(AvP) and others it takes days to come out(the one in ripley in alien3)

SHREDDERRR, Undefined, 17 years ago

ya thats a good question

what do you get with a toxin that re-animates dead bodies and a dead xenomorph

....ME!

Sig.gif

check out my drawings http://xenomorph01.deviantart.com

even if the queen had genes that made it grow faster not all of the facehuggers wouldve gotten that trait.

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

eeehhh oh wells i guess in this situation no one will ever know all we can do is speculate AVPFREAK has a valid theory and so does shannon but there just no way to say who is right and whos wrong. all we can do i speculate and come up with new ideas.

Personally i like you theory AVPFREAK even though it has a couple of flaws its pretty good. considering we already know that chestburster can communicate with aliens near them to let them know that they are in a host and not to attack (just like in alien 3)

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think that the electrical charges were actually to aid in awakening the queen from her "stasis". That's my opinion anyway. I'm pretty sure I remember some probe-like instruments that were inserted into the queens eggsack & were attached to tubing, this was how the hormones was most likely administered.

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think what the Predators used was an electrical impulse to make the growth of the xenomorph cycle much faster because if you notice when the queen is raised out of her chamber and starts laying eggs you can see electricity moving through the large ovipositor(eggsack).

differentknife.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

The reason why the chestbursters in AVP went through their life cycle stage so quickly was because of the toxins the predators were pumping into the queen. I think it mentions it in the AVP novel. The queens restraints & the huge clamps holding her eggsack in place also had instruments which pumped a growth hormone (or something to that effect) into her eggsack, which made the aliens go through their embryo to adult stages much quicker. This means that the preds could get right into the hunt without much delay, as naturally it takes an alien the better part of a day to develop from the time of impregnation to adult form.

stalker.jpg

It mitt be becouse of the queen in avp is older then the one in aliens and alien4 was yongger then the one in avp.

o ya im dead but i still can kill you

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, they all could have been premature births because they all had the Queen's DNA. It all depends on the Queen's genes, and the one in AVP may have somehow had genes that allowed for rapid growth.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

I recon it depends on what creature has become a victim and how strong the XENOMORPH will be.
For example: A faster ALIEN like a RUNNER might burst out quicker while a stronger ALIEN like a PREDALIEN might burst longer.

Death,Blood and Deacay these are the main ingredients for WAR..........

ok maybe we should get back to the topic now.

Hajou3sSig.gif

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

He may as well commanded the other Drones gathering the hosts, too. He was even seen being followed to the Queen by the other Drones, with him coming in first. He was also the one in particular that they showed freeing the Queen from her chains, too (the part where it shows his face up close before he shoots out his second-jaw).

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

yeah that is right so he probably was the alpha because Grid was leading a group(he also killed 2 preds, they were unblooded though)

Hajou3sSig.gif

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

But Alpha Male is the same thing, and we all know what he meant. Grid was most likely the Alpha. He was also seen leading that group of Battle Drones towards Scar and Lex (the part where Lex gave Scar the Plasma Caster).

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

i know Navyspaz on avp egg frist facehugger leap on girl in temple i was Grid was born

in space no one can Hear you scream

Ya grid probably was the first one to come out cuz grid was the strongest and the girl grid was in was probably the strongest person that got facehugged.

Hajou3sSig.gif

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

You mean Alpha Drone, or Alpha Alien, their are no Genders for Xenos :)

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
JOIN MY FORUM

i think frist chestbuster coming out girl was Grid alpha male

in space no one can Hear you scream

this is off topic but i gotta logout my sister has to do "homework"

shannon, Undefined, 17 years ago

well as for that theory im not sure if that whould be true... i mean look at the queen embryo in alien 3. it had plenty of "safe" times to come out. but when did it? right when she was falling toward that vat of liqued metal. so either it knew where it was falling and tried to get out or it just really chose the wrong time to peek out its head

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

but then how come all of them in avp were born at about the same time, its not like all of them would have been prematurely born