First person in UK to have official AVP DVD.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Yes thats right. It's me. It doesn't come out for a while yet but luckily my Girlfriend works for a video store and they get all the new releases in 2 weeks early. So, I now have the AVP DVD. Shall watch it tonight and check out the 11 deleted scenes and let you lot know if it's really worth the wait. Probably wont be. Oh well.

(Note - i may not be literally the first person to have the official UK AVP DVD but i've got to be amoung the first ones)

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

yea dave I agree with ya, I read the book before the movie and it was so much better. By the way to all just to let you know that the deleted scenes on the U.S. version shoudnt even be called scenes because they are less then a minute long, Dave you'll have to tell me about the 8 new deleted scenes on the UK version, thanks

dronewarrior.jpg
~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

Yeah, that scene is quite good when you read it in the novel, the book is much better than the film, trust me.

akumasig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

o so my favorite is the predator hummor.it was kinda funny not hularyes.

IF it bleads we can kill it

Lucky? heh, I'll let you know, i've heard that the extra scenes aren't even that good.

akumasig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

oh man you are lucky i only got 4 and when yopu wach it can you tell me what they are.

i got the DvD too i liked the deleted sceans hope you did.

Well, the british version has 11 deleted scenes, as far as i know, the US version only has 3? I haven't watched it yet, i've been at work all day. Will check it out later tonight.

akumasig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

oh really how disapointing, can you give me a wrap up of what you saw?

http://usera.imagecave.com/BUG-HUNT/dronewarrior-copy.jpg ~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

Deleted scenes. All rubbish. ALL 11 of them. AVP is a complete let down in everyway.

akumasig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

yeah, sods law, no matter how many times you say the famous line of "i'm not drinking ever again" you're already back out in the pub getting more drunk than the last time!!!

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Yeah i know that one, been in that spot a few times, some of the things my mates tell me i've done the morning after - i'm like "holy sh!t?!"

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

thats not bad it when u walk through town the next day and loads of people r looking at u makes kinda say "ok and what the did i do last night"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

find peace with ur inner self just dont talk out loud to it in the pub lol

Hheheh. Get plenty of those sorts round my way, always a nutter in the local pubs just jabbering away to himself...

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

oi oi f*ckin gentleman dave, no probs my son just let us know mate when it ready u know i love ya sigs

Thanking you kindly young sir, hopefully i can keep to it and get my little game and some sigs done over the weekend, i'm alwo f*cking busy half of the time, not a moments peace....

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

lookin forward to it something to do monday

heheh, it definately will be, oh will have your new sig ready for Monday too, will be simular style as deathdrops if thats cool with you....

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

heheheh, it should be ready on monday, it'll only be a rush job so dont expect any of my normal soopa graphics but it will be funny none the less....

akumasig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

oi oi have it, about 90% is his fault and he knows it, he could have put those scenes in the film and should have came to places like this and here what the fans want but no im gonna eat a f*ckin pie instead...oh dave please make this game 18+ i wanna kill him