daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Damn straight. The guy cheaped us out of a possible good film. I actually slipped up and felt sorry for him while watching the making of AVP, he seemed so excited and entusiastic, he was chatting about how much action there is in the movie and how it answers various questions about both franchises blah blah, then i took a screen capture of him and decided i was gonna be mean and make a nice little game for you lot to play....watch this space............

akumasig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

f*cking knew it but if thats the case dave maybe fat boy can reddem himself, there gonna want to make as much money out of this so he should if the fat c*nt filmed enough bits for it

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In a nut shell, most of the scenes are about 30 seconds long, and are with the humans, just extra pieces of dialogue that have no use at all, the only decent one is where they find a dead facehugger is the sacrificial chamber.

Thing is, when i was watching the making of it, they were filming shots that are not contained in the movie, does this give us some slim hope that Paul Anderscum lied to us, and that there will be a directors cut....?

akumasig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

MUST INSULT....PAUL...ANDERSCUM...yyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SO ANGERY...YARG! He is not a very good director. WHY COUNDN'T THIS MOVIE BE GOOD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! THEY CAN'T JUST MAKE A SEQEAL, THEY RUINED THE FIRST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHY, 20TH CENTURY COX, WWWWHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

deathdrop.jpg

Pffftt. Country bumpkin. Snows all but gone my end, just frozen puddles everywhere, had loads of rain yesterday. & thanks (sig)

akumasig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

^ nice sig mate, same down here all the hills r white (no i dont live in country im on the outskirts of the city)

heheh. " i'm so sorry for making a complete t!t out of myself and ruining what could've been a great film"

Yeah TD, its been snowing like a biyatch, not today though, but it's bloody freezing!!!

akumasig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

.."hi my names paul anderson and im a fat w*nker" cant wait to here ur review mate this should be funny

is it snowing like f*ck up ur way?

f*ckin go on then im impressed mate, lol i know im gonna get and great review from you on this one deff tells what those scenes r like cause if they sh*t i aint buyin it, take it u get to see nearly most stuff first

It's all on there. Two disk special edition. Lets see what Anderson has to say for himself...

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

take my hat off to ya my son, is the making on there?

Yeah, whatever i miss in the cinema i normally get 2/3 weeks early on DVD, it's pretty decent, plus i don't have to pay for diddly sh!t either!!

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz