Elder predator avp2

spearhead, Undefined, 18 years ago

in the next avp2 film they should show why the elder predator is superiour that all the other preds.

boards dont hit back

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol no pred alien queen or im not freaking watching it, but if theres no queen around wont the the pred alien morph into a super face hugger egg then go from there or u not want me to travel down that road?

topdogg2.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

That's a plausable (and scary) idea, it could capture a predator, induce it with the chemical DNA change and then- ta daaa, one superfacehugger egg.......damn, i really hope they don't even think about it......

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'll watch the movie even if it has the predalien queen ( even though I hate the idea so much) I also just looked at the pic of the super facehugger & it's really cool. Ok guys I gtg now I'll see you all tomorrow

stalkersig.bmp

yes but they should show this.

boards dont hit back

Well, i'm not too sure how that would tie into the film but i suppose they could do with explaining away a few things - like the age old debate on where the aliens actually came from andwhether they evolved or were created.

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

the only thing is preds live for about 1000 years that what ive heard it wouuld take to long and plus the film realy is'nt about him, they might have one of those flash back scene or somthing were the pred alien kills the blooded preds and the elder comes to save the day oh here we go ima stop now

topdogg2.jpg

He's just older and much more experienced. The elders have been on countless hunts and have dozens of trophies, they are the elite of the predator race.

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

that would be good.

boards dont hit back

^^ exactly nor is he bigger etc etc there are some dark hore comics that have a series were an elder takes three young rogues out hunting and buthcers them and there bigger than him

topdogg2.jpg

yeah u are right, but it would be nice to see his experence when in combat with that predalien.

boards dont hit back

i was thinking like he would be much stronger?

boards dont hit back

Strength doesn't come into it, he's still just the same as the other preds, just more experienced and has more tactical skills and hunting routines.

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Thing is you have to remember, the pred alien is going to be totally ruthless, all the strentgh of a pred, with the killer instinct of a xenomorph. Even i'm looking forward to seeing that, and that's a real effort for me to say that....

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

yes the new predalien should be interesting, i want to see the real deal.

boards dont hit back

yeah the predalien will be a handfull but the elders would've probably seen predaliens before & have probably had experience in fighting them

wq.jpg

yeah u could be right, and they copuld have a flash back.

boards dont hit back

I hope not

wq.jpg

a meant a flash back that this has already happend( a predalien)

boards dont hit back

that wouldn't be too bad

wq.jpg

would be cool and would make the film interesting.

boards dont hit back