alphaalien, Undefined, 18 years ago

(hey daveberg wats up man)i dont want to see the next movie take place on earth i'd like to see it in the future like in aliens on a military controlled instilation like a world just for training soldiers. (and i didn't think there were such things as superface huggers. I thought when a queen died or wasnt around a face hugger would inplant a mutated strain of the alien embryo wich would later characterise into a queen.)

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

See my post above to see the picture of the superfacehugger from the special edition of alien 3.

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

what u mean write my character out?

stalkersig.bmp

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

if they decide to put AvP2 on earth they are making a mistake unless it takes places between alien 3 and res its the only timeline they could really put it in unless they do it in the past

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

As in before you go just say 'stalker was wounded and went back to the ship/colony/etc

Or just let yourself be killed off - it's the aliens turn to win this RPG - Humans get their turn next time round.

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

ok I'll just make up something to excuse myself from the RPG until I get back.Thanx for the advice m8

stalkersig.bmp

wheres it gonna take place the rpg i mean

Go find the topic for RPG ideas - read TDNS idea. That's the one we're going with.

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

okay thanx man i'd like to see a predqueen in the next avp movie only if they dont make it look horrible as well as the predaliens

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

no no no no plz dont to much like a comic

bugstylesig.bmp
~im a enternal killer of the shadow i am your fear i smell your fear im deally~

Wouldn't happen. Like i said, it was only a regular facehugger that clasped onto scar, no queen embryo was laid.

Plus it would be too much like the comics - a little bit too far fetched.

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

yeah a predalien queen would just be ridiculous. btw thanx alot for the sig predkiller

stalkersig.bmp

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol got ya, hope fully not again it all depends which they through the film if it goona go the kid way the that probably will happen but if they try and redeem them selves for thwe hardcore fans then hopfuly it wont happen

topdogg2.jpg

Bladen, Undefined, 18 years ago

Maybe they could show some flash backs on and off during certian parts of the movie, showing the elder flaring his skills. I would like to see him fight, thats for sure.