what would happenif preds lost there tek and aliens ataked

royal_praetorian, Undefined, 19 years ago

i think the preds would be wipped out if that happend

the war must go on until one side reamanes and one falls

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

As could an alien throw a pred around also, the aliens stength is so over looked these days, but 'grid' lifted chopper like he was a paper weight. The predators dont have the same killer instict that the aliens have, for preds, they are clouded by 'honour' and also have major weaknesses and spare some prey they hunt, the aliens are much more deadlier, they spare nothing and are not bound to honour codes or ethics.

smith.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

dachandae, Undefined, 19 years ago

really it anyones game

dachandae, Undefined, 19 years ago

true true

scar774, Undefined, 19 years ago

tek isn't everything 2 preds. just cause they don't have tek dosn't mean there helpless. in avp they made a spear out of a dead alien's tail and shield out of its head! it would be a good fight.

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-4/999062/Scar774-finished.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 19 years ago

Well those ones had their plasma casters as you've noticed. The plasma casters took out alot of Xenomorphs.
Come on, Pred's tech is their main advantage over human and Xenos, if they lose that they'll lose the battle. They could still put up a fight but not win. Think Celtic vs Grid. Celtic put up a pretty good fight.

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 19 years ago

But one thing youstill missing...how about the screen showing that three preds against tons of aliens on top of the pyramid at AVP......?

The master pred is back!

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

and guys you have not yet seen what preds have if the have flying vicals the muct have tanks and ships and a lot more tecnolage and im going to be a director and im going to make predator 3 if they dont and shoe every one the predaotr world!

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my options and i have a great.
aa.jpg

Let's get down to the bone of this shall we?

PREDATORS: (Unarmed)

*Superior strength
*trained hunting tactics

ALIENS:

*Superior speed
*barbed tail
*innerjaw
*born to kill
*adaptable to any environment
*acid for blood
*chitinous exo-skeleton

Did i miss anything for the predator?

Now c'mon people, use your heads, you know the alien would take this fight.....

smith.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

a scary one too but then again they might have problems with the sight hehe

topdogg2.jpg

nicholaskang, Undefined, 19 years ago

give in preds look at wat happened 2 celtic even if the pred managed 2 penetrate the aliens hide unarmed and coz he has 2 use a body part don tell me a preds skin can handle acid blood

xenohunter8xo.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 19 years ago

it really depends on the experience of the pred.a noob pred unarmed could throw the alien around like a rag doll so imagine what an elder could do

Album_Predator.jpg

yes but when the queen comes were dead in the sun!

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my options and i have a great.
aa.jpg

guys i think 1 on 1 might be a close to even mach.

aa.jpg

yes but it matters a drone,warrieor,queen,

aa.jpg

I agree with you on that one dave the pred would have a slim chance of survival cept maybe an elder. with their blades though a pred would own an alien in 1 on 1 combat

Album_Predator.jpg

Thanks PR!!

In a one on one fight without any weapons, i'm sorry to say that the predator would lose. The hunter may have strength advantage but the alien is far superior - chitinous exoskeleton, acid for blood, second jaws, barbed tail, razor sharp talons...the pred wouldn't be able to stand up to that....

smith.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

It really depends. without tek preds would almost defenantly get killed. But with tek the aliens would have a serious problem. 1 pred with a caster can kill heaps & a well positioned pred using melee attacks could take down a few.

Album_Predator.jpg

i agree dave and agan allsome sig "mister anderson"

aa.jpg

not all the time the girls stay home and ard the children and the dad hunts and cares for his children to the like hummans but the hunt becuse its for man hood and for fun.

aa.jpg

Look, the aliens are born killers, it's what they are bred to do - the predators just train to kill, they are a civilized race, the aliens would tear them apart.

fisher.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron