Stalker, Undefined, 19 years ago

it depends on how many preds vs how many aliens. That's one big advantage the aliens have is numbers but preds have more brute strength & are individually more deadly

Album_Predator.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 19 years ago

Well I never really thought of Predators as a war society. They have ships but that's mainly to get around. Their purpose is to mostly hunt, and they do it using individual "man"power.

yeah. aliens have numbers as their main advantage

Album_Predator.jpg

I mean who would win in a one on one battle

Album_Predator.jpg

ok dave see ya later

wq.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

Well, lets be honest, the military are more than capable of takign out both predators and aliens, they've got tons of fire power. Anyhow, i've gotta roll now stalker, nice chatting with ya dude...

smith.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

xenos are the only prey worthy of being hunted cept humans which aren't very hard

Album_Predator.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

Predators as i said though, cannot survive without heat, another MAJOR weakness. Plus the aliens are far superior in speed also, in all, that is why the predators attempt to hunt the xenomorphs, as they view them as the most dangerous species in the universe.

smith.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Aliens are strong no doubt but preds are stronger. A pred only spares prey that is an unworthy challenge. a pred wouldn't spare an alien

Album_Predator.jpg

those were noob preds though dave

Album_Predator.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

sadly dave is right we need out plasma guns or were toste

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my options and i have a great.
aa.jpg

would the aliens coliney wipe out the predators race

the preds profer cloce quartes fightine way so i dont see it macing much of a diforenece wether they had all there stuf

dachandae, Undefined, 19 years ago

the preds would clearly win cause there much stronger and smarter than the aliens

lol keep dreaming, predators would still clean the floor with the queen's face lol we would win still!

pred2.jpg<brElder Blade of Clan Balatu

MainWeapons:3ft long wristblades(acidproof), High caliber Plasma Caster,2 shuriken(acidproof),compi stick(acidproof), net gun, and speargun.

pinksabbath11, Undefined, 19 years ago

It could be a possibiliy.. but only a possibility..

the predator would become destroyed if they take to much time woulden't they

royal_praetorian, Undefined, 19 years ago

no aliens would mop the floor with preds even if the hav tere tec

the war must go on until one side reamanes and one falls

pinksabbath11, Undefined, 19 years ago

Hey guys/girl...

I think that just the idea of the pred having no weapons show a very unfair advantage. I believe the reason Preds invented all their armour and weapons is to equal themselves to them, and I am sure when given enough time The Predator Will be able to absolutley overpowere the Alien.. But how much time... ALot I am sure :)

THe Aliens are Weapons if you think about.. Thet are pure weapons.. with all other weapons straped to almost every inch of thier body (including their blood!)

Predators have thier great strength, thinking, communicating ans Honor, Speed (I am sure I left out a bunch).. Think about it...NO Inborn Weapons other than mind, and Body.

I definatley think the Aien has the upper hand in a battle like you are speaking of. I dont think its impossible for a Predator to beat in Alien in hand to hand combat.. But te chances would probably be really low..

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

if preds lost there weapons to alien then there screwed big time come to think of it an alien with a plasma canon evry one would be screwed

topdogg2.jpg