aliens origin found ? look and post!!!!

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

could predator have created the aliens like in labs ?

and at the end of avp could that pred ship be the same one on the so called "aliens home planet" ????

could the skeloton of the wierd creture in the ship be preds ????

K20A2, Undefined, 18 years ago

I dont know there are so many ways to go, with it I like big daves theory personally, evolution in my opinion is the most logical thing, but oh well.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Speaking of which, i lost my lego too.....

Queen of Queens. Hmmm. On that note i'm not sure, i don't really like to use the books as gospel when it comes to the alien origins and biologies, i prefer sticking to the 'hard' facts of the movies. I suppose it is possible, she could be the instigator of the race, the first ever born (or created as some say) i guess like you said TD, we can only hope that the next alien film dives into the history and origins of the things a little more, at least i will shut all the fans up and end age old debates.

leader.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

lmao now i know why my lego went missing as a kid bloody space jockeys,

its surprizing how even to this day that those pot holes havent been filled in so it does open up the chance for some one like urself to fill in those holes

do u support the idea of there being a queen of queens as they say?

topdogg2.jpg

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

but the book alien earth hive would suggest otherwise tho most ppl say the books dont count but they do.

"This time the B!tch Is Back"
backupsig.gif

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'm not saying he's wrong but I'm just asking him where exactly did he get that information because I've never heard it before. I'm not questioning your knowledge or anything okay Daveberg?
In reply to yuatja: but if you look at the space jockey ship and the space jockey, then you can see that it's no where similar to the Predator ship and the Predators.

also where in any of the Alien movies does it confirm that the space jockeys created the Xenos. It just so happens the last jockey was found on the ship, daves theory is the most concrete of the lot and makes the most sense. The Preds are a more advanced race than the jockeys but I doubt they have the technology to create the Xenos and the Jockeys are sure not to have it either.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

hey TDN there is no one that knows more about Aliens than dave, he is right research it, for starters there is no real definative answer but it is the one that makes the most sense. Trust me on that dave knows his stuff and is never wrong when it comes to Aliens or Predators.

predsig.bmp.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

Where exactly did you read that Daveberg? I don't think that is an established fact nor is it considered canon. The whole idea of combining these 2 creatures in one universe is just so we can have a fight between them. There's no fact that states this in any of the movies. I do not think that the Space Jockey is a pred not is the alien (space jockey) ship in Alien is a predator ship nor is the space jockey a Predator.

I still dont agree with the evouloution thing I think the jockeys craeted and did Ridley Scott not say that it is true?

no because they are a differn race the one in the ship in tha alien movies was a space jockey and the space jockeys made the aliens not the preds the preds just hunt them

Fight Till The Death.
We Wait In The Dark Till The Time To Pounce Is Right.
We Strike Fast And Deadly.
Dont Get To Close I Bite.
FOR THE HIVE!!!!!!!MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
A.K.bmp.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Nope. The aliens evolved. Simple as. The space jockys were locked in a vicious battle with the predators and faced extinction, the jockeys needed an advantage to help them win the war, as a last ditch effort, a ship was sent out to find some sort of weapon they could use to help them - the jokeys stumbled across a baron planet in the darkest reaches of the universe which was home to a terrible species, born from death, bred to kill - the aliens. Once a single egg had been captured, the jockeys bred the aliens and used them to kill of th predators.

leader.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

i like to think the jockys never met the preds at all but both incountered the aliens.

Vasquez you are too just too bad

Heydrich, Undefined, 18 years ago

The book Aliens: The Female War goes into considerable detail about the space jocky race and the origin of the Alien species. Anyone intested should read it, I thought it was a pretty good book. As for the predators being more advanced then the space jocky race, I don't think so, again read the book, and it will tell you.

heydrich do u wanna join the human clan?

and ya as soon as i see the book im buyin it.

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 18 years ago

You mean some how AVP has soemthing related to Alien....? maybe becasue in AVP they talked about Wayland Corp already....

The master pred is back!

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 18 years ago

But the timeline of Pred 2 still before AVP, right..?

The master pred is back!

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think that aliens lived thousands of years before humans, and poor mr. spacejockey ran into the aliens' planet. then he takes a few eggs, but gets facehugged and crashes into
LV-426. the chestburster then becomes a queen and lays all of those eggs. the queen dies after all that time. thousands of years later, ripley and co. come and see dead mr. space jockey. I think that preds have nothing to do with this part. but the preds probably fought the aliens at some point in time.

scar774, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think preds mutated eack other to become more powerful. then they loose control and left. so predaliens are the first species then other types evolved from them.

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him

i know wot happen exactly.............

daves post is wot happend because iv read it some where before cant remember were but it is true trust me guy although there is 1 flaw in daves post the space jockeys did in fact create the xeno's because it was a last atemt to kill the preds because they were at war and the preds won because they had beter tech but the space jockeys had some tech the preds didnt and created a weapon to kill the preds but it killed them lol

Fight Till The Death.
We Wait In The Dark Till The Time To Pounce Is Right.
We Strike Fast And Deadly.
Dont Get To Close I Bite.
FOR THE HIVE!!!!!!!MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
A.K.bmp.jpg