Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

I was just thinking something if the Alien evolved would it not evolve forward to be able to create Technology, this is why I stick to the Space Jockeys creating them threory it means that the Alien can only stay at one evoultionary stage. Also heres another thing that supports my threaory in Species it was the Space Jockeys that sent Earth the signal on how to create the Xenomorph the Humans did so but it turned out to be one hell of a horny hybrid.

Is anyone even on 2day?

Dont be rude drink your drink go home off and thats all your gonna do.

caboose3456, Undefined, 19 years ago

i think the aliens were created by the space jockies then the preds used them to hunt

goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

LOL, i could use the damn money mate, i'm skint. Thinking about it though, although i like my theory on things, the concept of the jockys creating the aliens does indeed make a lot of sense, alot of small plot holes could be filled by using that path of the story. I'm easy (that's what my mrs says) i can go with either theory to be honest, we'll probably find out the aliens are made from lego......

leader.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Yep it even says in the directors commentry in Alien that it is true.

Dont be rude drink your drink go home j**k off and thats all your gonna do.

OK, i base my knowledge on hard research, i've been a fan of the franchise for over 15 years, and trust me, the comparison in the number of times i have seen/read/heard the creation theory to the evolotion theory of the aliens strongly swings in the route of evolution. If you look at it logically, the aliens are just like giant roaches, their bodies and difference of internal workings to humans is just down to the fact they evolved in a completely hostile environemnt hence their exoskeletons etc, it's a totally plausable concept. I don't rule out the idea that they were created but for me, it ruins the mythos of the creatures.

The books and comics stretch theories and ideas way beyond the known facts of the alien movie franchise, introducing insane hybrid creatures and in a nut shell, lowerng the standard of the franchise by aiming it at younger audiences.

As much as i DO know about the species, i wouldn't claim it to be pure fact, truth is, no-one knows the real back history of the creatures. I just look things up for myself, and place theories side by side and analyse them and come to my own conclusions, i'm just honoured that many people actually happen to agree with me.

leader.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

stop lieing dave u got of the mofo's hidden in bedroom or something i swear.....j/k ye that idea is the best but the doors are wide open hey u could write a book about it and sell the mofo's for £15.99 make a nice little packet

topdogg2.jpg

sup dave all good mate, is it true what vega said?

topdogg2.jpg

Morning geeza, What did vega say?

leader.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Or your auntie, which ever way you look at it. I prefer the idea that's been covered many times - the jockys left their home world in a last effort to find something, anything that would help them gain an advantage over the predators who were slowly wiping out their race - the jockeys came across the aliens and began shipping them across the galaxy back to their homeworld to try and kill off the predators - on a routine trip - a meteor shower struck the ship (the derelict) which breached the hull and diffused the containment field which held the aliens - they managed to break free and 'infect' the crew, the last jockey piloted a crash course for acheron and sent out a warning signal to any one within the remote sector just before he himself was 'hugged' by one of the alien parasites.

I've heard this many a time over the years, and i really do prefer this version. Liek i said though, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, i'll check the DVD tonight and see what the deal is, just goes to show i don't know EVERYTHING about aliens if i'm wrong, but hey, heheh, 99% isnt bad......

leader.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

well im 50/50 on it mate the evolution thing is good for the creature over all but the idea of a space jocky needing to "build" or "create" something so evil that i could kill anything does make me wonder which does co inside for both theorys for the preds

hope fully there will be detailed info in the next movie but if it says in alien the dvd the bob's ur uncle

topdogg2.jpg

Strange, either i wan't paying attention or it's not in there at all, vega could well be right, i'll have a gander soon as i can, although, even if that be the case, i still dislike the idea, it ruins the feel of the creatures all together. Vega may be on to something there though - last time i watched the directors comm was years ago. Props to the man if he's right.

The berg will check tonight.....

leader.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

It was the introduction of the books that brought forward the expansion of this idea, it was just another way of making more money and spining off the franchise in another direction. Sorry if people disagree, but again, i've been a fan for a long, long time and over the years i've heard more people back the theory of evolution over the proverbial 'made in china' speculation. Next people will be saying that they run on duracel batteries....

leader.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

about the alien creation in the alien dvd directors comments?

basicaly were the funk they came from in the dvd

topdogg2.jpg

the_doctor, Undefined, 19 years ago

i hate to think that the jockeys just made them it gets rid of the whol naturally killing machine

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

I LIKE DAVES THEORY I JUST HATE THE FACT THAT THERES ANOTHER ALIEN RACE INVOLVED

EVERY ONES THEORY IS GOOD TO BUT I BELIVE DAVE MORE

dave has a very good theory

alright wanna wack £20 on it? lets wait till it comes out if it does go into detail and they were created u owe me pretend £20 and if there not then i owe u a pretend £20 if they dont then we go bash the director of that one

either that or we need to meet some one who was involed in the first film i know im an actor but my powers only strech so far

topdogg2.jpg

Hheheheh. Poor old DD!! Bughunt will have the same treatment when he sees it too!!

leader.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

See, i would make a wager with ya but i'm still 50/50 on the creation/evolution thing, like i said, i prefer the evolution theory but the creation one does make alot of sense. I'll go watch the DVD tonight and see what ol Ridley Scott has to say for himself.

I'll bet ya a pretend £20 that bughunt sh!ts himself when he looks at that link!!

leader.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron