Unknown, Yautja, 19 years ago

hey nice avire celtric!

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

its still there dang i wanted to see it.

Broken Tusk is equiped with 3ft long double edged wristblades(not acid proof). One 12ft long double spear tipped combi-stick(acid proof). One old aged smart disc(acid proof). Net gun with on 20 self driven tightening nets(not acid proof).

celtic102, Yautja, 19 years ago

hmmmmmmm thats a problem

div

its still there dang i wanted to see it

Broken Tusk is equiped with 3ft long double edged wristblades(not acid proof). One 12ft long double spear tipped combi-stick(acid proof). One old aged smart disc(acid proof). Net gun with on 20 self driven tightening nets(not acid proof).

it was like mine and it had ur name

div

oh a signature

Daveberg is actually making me one with a pred on it.

me too hopfully hes busy a lot.

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

he making me one but i thought i tried to make my own to see what it was like

div

yeah im so excited i cant wait to see what mine looks like because he makes such great sigs

bug-hunt, Yautja, 19 years ago

The sig that just came on the board needs to be sorted out as it messed up the board that's why it was deleted.

mortalkomsig.jpg

Bug renders

bug-hunt, Yautja, 19 years ago

Have to see as i have a sort of waiting list for sigs and no time but you may be lucky as i do have a pred sig already made just needs a name but you will have to wait till tomorrow.

mortalkomsig.jpg

Bug renders

oh ok c u tomarrow dude

alienani.gif

if you want to die ill be in after 7:00pm