donut, Yautja, 19 years ago

nah, but thanks for the offer ^_^

~Fear not that your life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning~

celtic102, Yautja, 19 years ago

ok dude but if u ever want one just ask me

Celtics back to kill some Aliens ! ! ! !

donut, Yautja, 19 years ago

okays, thanks =D

~Fear not that your life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning~

Unknown, Yautja, 19 years ago

hey celtic where did you get that cool pred avatar.

Broken Tusk is equiped with 3ft long double edged wristblades(not acid proof). One 12ft long double spear tipped combi-stick(acid proof). One old aged smart disc(acid proof). Net gun with on 20 self driven tightening nets(not acid proof).

i got it along time ago my mate made it for me
do u want it,if u do ill give u it and i'll put on some of my other ones

yeah what site did u get them at?

Broken Tusk is equiped with 3ft long double edged wristblades(not acid proof). One 12ft long double spear tipped combi-stick(acid proof). One old aged smart disc(acid proof). Net gun with on 20 self driven tightening nets(not acid proof).

off my site ill give u the url after u get it post back and ill take it away so no one else can get it..........

http://usera.imagecave.com/celtic102/alien_predator009.gif

hey cool man thanks

is that the only pred animation you got or do you have more.

uuhhhhh i had more but i deleted them

dude thats a cool avatar man do you make these things are did you find them. That looks so professional

i made that one. i got it from the scene in Avp but of course u know where it is from

yeah i knew that but those are some really good looking avatarts. if you have another one i want to see it.

i think i just delted them by accident

coollogo_com_16407234.gif

opps that cant be good.

do u want one ??

coollogo_com_16407234.gif

yeah sure why not!

well this is it

div

i cant see it there is an x in the box.

oh no ill try again

div