shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

onestly, nice avatar dronehive

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

OMG, Dronehive, that avatar makes me cringe with terror and the other me excited and happy, how fucked up is that.

the grudge is the most terrifying thing ive ever seen. I was only able to finish 5 minuts of it.

edit: daveberg is right, lets stay on topic

daveberg, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Gentlemen - stay on topic please.

Going back to Alien, I believe there was an early script draft and/or a part in the official novel that states the Alien grew so rapidly due to it having eaten everything in one of the Nostromo's supply stores.

But if you look CLOSELY! You cant see any whole in there little mouth or so called second par of jaws. Correct me if im wrong cause I have been a fan of aliens for eleven years.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

11 years huh. Congrats. Keep it up and you'll be reaching my fandom of 23 years and counting....*rolls eyes*

The films are classed as canon. The Runner in the 3rd film was seen eating.....not much else to say.

Also, if I recall, i'm sure there's a scene in either one of the AVP's or Resurrection where we see a Xenomorph hovering over a victim, biting chunks out of him....apologies for not being specific on the scene - those 3 films suck, I try to avoid them at all costs.

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Its AVP:R shortly after the xeno kills the black dude. Not sure if i should be feeling shame knowing that.