snakemaster22, Human, 11 years ago

how do I start an RPG

skull_ripper, Human, 11 years ago

since i have no clan, and have signed up for the RPG, will that mean im considered fair game with the other Yautja? and if so, any suggestions on how to introduce and stay alive with my character would be most appreciated.

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

Fiar game as you say just means your character is essentially a lone hunter without the support of whatever possible clan he could belong too,As for meeting with the clansi would just try to level with -Bloo- hes your best bet of survival.

how do you mean "level"?

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

Yeah, I'm not following either. We're different species, so I'd end up fighting you.

I guess i could get chestbusted and play as predalien, but i don't think that would work.

Well i was kidding at the point but just try and stay out of the other clans ways to be honest, not all of them are the friendly sort.

Ok, good to know.

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

Wow, that went over my head.

Indeed, out of everyone here, I'd be the one to kill you in the worst way possible. If Dark was still around, he could tell you that.

DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

^I guess the same could be said about me, considering I ate a Predator in The Rain. Ok it was an NPC but still.

Me thinks im going to re-request clan membership, cause getting Eaten does not sound fun. nor does tangling with Bloo. or getting dismembered by other Yautja. Or being shot up by marines. I so lonely.

^Oh don't worry I'm harmless.

Unless I catch you.

Stop spamming the topic.

^Sorry about that.

Sorry.