-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

XBL/Steam: iKung Fu Jesus

It's only 99% awesome because some fucker took the original.

Edit: At first I thought Gaunt made a typo, but then I realized Amercia is stupid and we write our dates weird. Yeah, it's definitely coming out in February and NOT December.

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

just pre ordered the collectors edition *sigh * there goes my money which I should have used to buy some food and blankets .

There are way too many games I want for me to go out and buy the special edition of anything. What does it come with?

you get as quoted from amazon
High Quality Powerloader Figurine in Limited Edition Xeno Hive Box

Limited Edition of Aliens: Colonial Marines

Four Playable Movie Characters

Players will be able to fight for their squad’s survival and confront hordes of enemies as the original ALIENS film icons Private Hudson, Corporal Hicks, Private Drake and Sergeant Apone.

Additional Marines Character Customization Options

Ripley’s Flamethrower

Exclusive Multiplayer Weapons

Sonic Electronic Ball Breakers
Phase Plasma Rifle

Exclusive Game Level

USCM Academy Firing Range

USCM Dossier

Mission Brief
USS Sephora Schematic
Recruitment Card
LV-426 Recon Photo
USCM Iron-on Badges
USCM Graduation Certificate
ANd no life rofl

Peterson, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

new trailer

Well thats got me pumped

Mebber, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Regarding the Tactical Multiplayer Trailer:
Smoke-fart and suicide Aliens.... well. Generally i don't like subbreeds, but as long as they're only meant to increase multiplayer variety, i guess it's ok. I just hope solo mode focuses on the more traditional xenos with the new ones having only "guest appearances".

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

i preordered tghe game abnout two weeks ago. and i'm waitiing so badly for it

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I want to get this game so bad, although I'm not going to camp outside in a tent to get it.

a couple of you may receive fried requests from vR Butcher on xbox live thats me so Ill keep you all informed on community play dates and what not.

That actually looks pretty good. Do you guys think the season pass would be worth it? I haven't gotten one for any other game, and I don't know how much the DLC would actually affect anything.

Edit: I went through the comments on that video and within a few seconds I saw "COD IS BETTR!!!1" and "THIS IS COPYING HALO!!!!!"

I know I'll get the season pass just like i did for HALO 4 and Battlefield 3, I would expect the DLC to be worth it new areas and maps for survival mode and other game types such as that.

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I've yet to play COD and I've only played Halo 4.

That being said what difficulty levels does that game have? Has that been shown yet? Because my gaming(even though I'm a newbie)stratagey is to go from Easy to Hardest. It helps give me a general feel of what to expect.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

You should always do it the other way around - I've found that going from easy to hard in some games is absolutely crushing.

(Unless you're playing Devil May Cry 3 which on easy is still regarded as one of the hardest games in history!)

ONLY 8 MORE DAYS TO GO !!!
when I get it im going to do my first play on as hard as possible
because I am sick to the bone of easy games at the moment

I think that's the best way to go about it, unless you're a casual gamer in the strictest sense of the term. Legendary, Veteran, Professional, Very Hard - the only way to really test out how durable your controller/mouse is against a coffee table.

killinaintcrazy, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Pre-ordered this the other day for £29.00 (ltd edition)....bargain! PS3 version.

PSN: killinaintcrazy

Played the MP demo at euro gamer in London......qeued 6 times! it really was that good, especially after smashing the game devs. who were playing as Xenos.

Watched some of the 2 hour IGN preview which has got mega amped up! Just hope it isn't a disappointment......i'm keeping the faith though.....as the MP element I had played was really really good!

Where the hell did you pre-order the limited edition for such a low price?

killinaintcrazy, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

http://2game.com/aliens-colonial-marines-913?___SID=U

Can even save another pound if you can be arsed by pc version only £19.99.......

And apparently they will be dispatched this Friday afternoon by 1st class royal mail! ;-)

PC version is only 19.99.....with free delivery.

Just need to join a clan now!

Mebber, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I bought the CE, and damn it was expensive. But the extras are pretty nice, i don't think i'll regret it.

But i wonder if it's really a good idea to release the game just a few days after Dead Space 3. Personally, i'm just lucky it's finally out, but Dead Space is quite a high-profile game. A realease in the shadow of this "giant" could have a really bad effect on A:CM sales, i guess... i think in the question of doubt, the majority of people who search just for their next space-alien-horror fix will buy rather DS3 than ACM.