supersonicman96, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Alot of people I admire on this site, because of the way that they've acted to me and made me laugh but I would have to say my first choice is PV2. He's always been great to everyone.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Basically i owe all these guys booze and sexual favors:

ScarredShaddow - Good lad, Always had something nice to say. Probably the guy i looked up to the most

Bloo - I owe you a beer just for the laughs you bring me.

Deathdrop - You gave me alot of tough love (Along side all the other older members) But i appreciate it none the less.

Peterson - Read above, Also he's a top lad. Fights arabs and doesn't afraid of nothing.

Pv2 - Mentor to me and a role model for the kind of leader i want to be.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

That's a relief - had it been a sexual favor instead of a beer, I would have demanded you buy me a drink first anyway. (My priorities are straight - payment first, sex later.)

Peterson, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

im with booze not so much the sexual favors to be honest lol i apprecheiate the thoughtful insight from everyone.

ragnarok521, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Jajajaja Im only once but what can I say I thought I will never appear jajajaja

Dark, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Gotta say the_doctor cause hes awesome at fights

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

cool... I have alsogrown fond of Kirby and Pv2. And in all honesty I do like human species like peterson. And TP13

HUNTER1003, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

badapple24 is my favorite becausse he is a amazing warrior and chief and leader. he is the only other xeno i am afriad of which is awesome because i am fearless. i wish i could join his beast fricking clan. your bad ass dude.

I'm not the leader of the Shadow Serpents thats Bloo's job, but I am kind of a leader in a smaller group of xenos, sometime you might even fight with me in an RPG. I'd be looking forward to it.

that would be awesome thanks man

np, consider yourself an honorary member in our group no the SS the other smaller group

sorry if i am bugging you i am just thrilled i had the chance to talk to someone with your rank and honor when i am consider a full member in a week i am going to try out for shadow serpants. thanks for talking with me your the best bro

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Woah, woah, woah, slow down there BA, whenever I am on I would say we are co-leaders.

Rampage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Peterson

Deathdrop

Bloo

DarkLioness

concrethunter

Kirby-Cage

BadApple

Tawganator

Hellraiser

BloodHarpy

You're all great

Ik, when your not on I would guess i'm a full leader. No but he is not a full member of our squad yet, just an honourary member

beotray, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

bloo.. man you are sick and funny. all the bust man. hope i can see you in person.

LadyDeathStriker, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

BloodHarpy because she's my cousin and I love her very much. Plus she's cool

Hellraise is cool. I'm mad I didn't get invited to the wedding though.

Peterson because he's funny as hell

Bloo has a twisted sense of humor and I find it funny most of the time.

Deathdrop because he's....well he the goddamn Deathdrop!

PREDATORv2 because he's cool

DarkLioness because she funny and seems nice

DeathWraith for putting up with me

GrimReaper because he's awesome

IceNeko because she's like the second sister I never had

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I have no idea why I'm on this so much from any one outside of the SS.

My whole clan, you guys are like brothers to me and I feel like your more or less a second family to me as well.

Angus, even though he's part of my clan he deserves a special shout out for accepting me into the Shadow Serpents when I was new to the site, and even after my argument with DW. Thank you, and the whole clan misses you.

Bloo, even though he's also part of my clan he deserves a special shout out, your sick humor keeps me going sometimes when I need inspiration or idea, even when I'm shoveling your shit out of your litter box your inspiration is there. Thank you as well, you sick twisted fuck. :D

Hellraiser, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Well of course my favorite member is BloodHarpy because she's been my best friend for years and now she's my wife. She's bold, speaks her mind, she's drop dead gorgeous and she's one of the most helpful people I know.

Love ya babe!

Next would have to be LadyDeathStriker because she's adorable and random.

IceNeko because she's always happy no matter what.

Now for people I don't directly know I'm gonna go with the MODS of this site. Keep up the good work guys.

AmerthystBlades, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

BloodHarpy because you seem like a nice person

Peterson because your funny and serious(when you need to be and I like that about you)

Deathdrop also for being both funny and serious

Bloo you can make something creepy sound so funny

DeathWraith because of your sick sense of humor

Cetanu-655 because you're great at conversations

concrethunter for being an over all good person

FireHunter for being helpful and having a great imagination