badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Holy crap, i'm on this list twice! EPIC

Peterson, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

What about Otang? Had mad props for him way back when, But for real gotta say Dave and the rest of my fellow mods much love for all of you!

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

cool right badapple!i am on this list too!(once but who cares!)

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Yeah, Otang is also part of that "old crew" I mentioned, or, depending on when he joined, one of the "Old Men."

Wow, we should round everybody up for an anniversary IM party or something.

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC: By the way AX, I am a dude.

ragnarok521, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Maybe Iam not on the list but I now that those mentioned must feel very proud of being reconised ;)

damn!i did not know that.

jajajaaja

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

long time no see ragnarok but on topic here I'm going to make a list of my favorite member ranking from 1st to 3rd damn but i can put in more and so i shall

1.Bloo
2.Kirby Cage
3.gamefreak
4.Peterson
5.ragnarok

Wow really thanks !

No problem but thank yourself for being a great person

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

AH YEAH!! I've made the list twice!! Thanks Titulus, and what is it that makes me one of them?

You are interesting to talk to have a good personalty and all those other traits that make you a good human being. Also I don't talk to other members that much with you I have the chance to talk on steam and maybe one day WoW. Now no more questions like these before I break up into tears. (I'm sounding all emotional)

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Oh and GrimReaper is on my list too =)

tawganator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hmm, other than me who is my favourite? Out of all the awesome members here I will have to say Bloo. Everyone else, your still awesome.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I can't believe I forgot Cory, or Scarface (whatever he changed his name to). He was truly a staple of the 'old crew.'

Also, it seems like I'm the designated cool guy. Awesome. I think it's the dick jokes I make, which, if true, says more about you all than it does about me. You're all sick bastards.

But you're my sick bastards.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

aww that touched me Bloo *Wipes tear from eye* but in all seriousness I thin Tawganator is a cool guy because he is one of the funnier guys when he RPGs. like when it was me and him it was funn and yeah

i have to say kirby cage.....it is pretty hard to kill you.....so you know what....you are on my list too.see!you win....its been fun....never kill me again.....

a cookie for who gets the reference.btw you are really on my list kirby.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

well i got a pretty freakin long list so lets start

1: Peterson

2: Bloo

3: Deathdrop

4: BA

5: GF

6: Titulus

7: AX

8: Firehunter

9: Concrete Hunter

10: PV2

(and some honorable shout outs to all the AD members and all the MODs)

i am on this topic twice!