badapple24, Human, 11 years ago

Hey how do you get on the Colonial marines page on the sega website i'm Eighteen and i cant get on >:@

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

Oh, sure. That's like asking how to launch AVP3 without the disc because you "lost it." Am I right, pirate?

(Just kidding. Everyone torrented that shit. I like booty, too.)

Maybe reset your cookies or something and try again?

Ok thanks Bloo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvJKfrKMayI&feature=colike

This is a Colonial marine trailer Looks pretty good

Gaunt, Human, 11 years ago

Now that's a way I've never considered when playing Xenomorph before, any takes on the third person perspective o.o

Wow, that actually looks pretty good. Reminds me of L4D, but honestly, could you ask for a better multiplayer game to be similar to? Especially because it seems like teamwork might be a key factor here without forcing the need on the players.

If I had to be annoyed at something here, it's that I appreciate that the game mechanics work like a charm and it's all nice technically and everything, but the cinematics are boring. Let's zoom in a little and move the Xeno closer to one of the bottom corners of the screen. Have more exciting angles when attacking/engaging an enemy. The movements are stiff.

The characters bring a fight to the screen that's far less gritty than its scenery/environment would like to suggest, and that's a bad thing. Would I be just a little pretentious in wanting some screen shaking? I know a lot of people don't like that (especially in an FPS), but I think it's crucial for something where the camera should act like another character.

It still looks fun though. Too fun. If it's successful, we'll soon start seeing a flurry of teenage-to-20-something jackoffs posting on here who have only seen the AVP films.

alienxeno, Human, 11 years ago

i am gonna think of buying it.
i watched a trailer.stil think avp 3 is better.its like the best avp game ever.i have all first person avp games an 3 is the best.

You aren't like one of those Fallout fans who claims 3 is the best when they've never touched the first two, are you?

no i have all of them and it wins in:

1graphics

2most multiplayer modes(not deathmatch that one sucks)

3new first person look ways instead of the old ones they repeated in avp 1 and 2

4better alien vision.in avp 1 and 2 it gets dark when you destroy lights.avp 3 it stays almost as light as it always was.aliens can do that you know.

........but the most badass avp ever is(hears drum)avp arcade!

........................yay it won

Alienxeno, you listen to me and you listen very carefully: for your own safety, you need to get the fuck out while you still can.

(In all seriousness, there's nothing totally wrong with favoring AVP3 over 2, but your first point is graphics?)

yeah its like what you would see in black ops or modern warfare

besides they are not that bad compared to modern warfare

Yes, I... wait... what?

Gambusia, Human, 11 years ago

From listening to the various interviews it seems like they put a lot of thought into the games story and environment. Also I think Lance Henriksen is going to be doing some voice acting in this too.

I'll probably end up getting the game for those two reasons.

what,what?

whats the what?

what do you mean with what?

whats the what?

what,what?
whats the what?

what do you mean with what?

etc.