Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

I have started the Spar.

Edit: Meaning you guys can join in.

concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

Ambolfoasdfoagasdfaoaskdf your turn

Abominamentum, Yautja, 12 years ago

Your turn Gaunt

Abomablystupidname. You can go now. We should post "Your turn" in this topic so just check to see if people have posted.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

Ok after my fight with The Great Awesome Deathdrop you're next DeathWraith. Seeing as you've already had two flawed fights fight Harpy and LDS why not try me out? Unless of course your too chicken to fight a girl again.

UndeadBeasty, Yautja, 12 years ago

Oohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Dayum DeathWraith. You gonna let this chcik bad mouth you? I say you accept that challenge so you can "whoop dat trick"! Whoop her good!

Hehe get it? That's actually a song ya know. I tried to sing it once in spanish didn't work. No disrespect to DarkLioness or other women I'm just trying to be funny.

DeadBeast, Yautja, 12 years ago

Whoa! Damn baby! This girl sounds serious. I know this is just text online but sometimes words speak louder than voices. Trust me a know seriously!

Shit this girl sounds like a spicey little mamita.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

This is the fight request thread, not the trash talk thread.

shadow_hunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

hey anyone available for a fight cause i'm still waiting for someone to offer me a fight cause i'm ready to fight and test my skills in battle damn it

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm sorry, DD, to intrude in such an uncalled for way, but I would like to express my admiration for whoever came up with the expression "sometimes words speak louder than voices". God, that man must be a philosophical genius.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Hey I still wanna fight! Please please please please?! I'll do anything you want! Just one fight that's all I ask.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Hey you might want to keep the "anything" out of your requests. Someone might take it the wonrg way and think you mean "anything" as an inuendo for something else.

On the side note DeathWraith just fight the kid. She might learn something from that plus she sounds like she really wants to fight you. Of course after he fight with Deathdrop though.

Hey speaking of Deathdrop wanna fight me after your done with DarkLioness?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Nope. Countess, you fight her as me.

Anything in the films, Games, Comics or books are allowed (Within reason). Also I OWNED ABOMANASDOAIBJPAOFDSAOUIS

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

You'll be able to kill me soon, Concrete. I've only done, as you say, round 4!

Anyway everyone have a good spar.

Any one up for a brawl?

shadow_hunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

i'm up for a brawl i mean the last two people i was supppose to fight actually stood me up and everyhing so count me in on that brawl my maa

Agreed ahhh I'm still a noob at this I only had one brawl before so how about you start shadow_hunter