Waralien, Yautja, 12 years ago

Its fine by me if you choose to accept my challenge. Just be sure to read up on the RPG fights and know the rules to fighting.

shadow_hunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

well war you are lik lv 43 so i think i'm gonna accept gaunts challange since he's closer to my lvl so gaunt ready to fight?

a hunter with honor, a warrior with pride, death before dishonor and may the god of death guide you to peace when you leave the world of the living

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Um Shadow Hunter the level system doesn't really do anything, I could take on War and we would be relativly equal.

If you've made up your mind then I'll make the sparring room, just make sure you've read all the rules before we beggin.

The Rules

Agreed, just because I'm a 43 doesn't mean I wont be taken down by a lvl 10. Its all in how you hold your own in the fight.

i see well then guant make the sparreing room and i'll meet you there and see what i can do against you.

i am a hunter with pride, a warrior that fights with honor i believe and preffer death before dishonor and believe that the god of death will guide me to peace

also i wanted to ask uh would the arm blades which were the longer version of the wrist blades which were in the first alien vs predator movie be considered a type of wrist blades?

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Yes the would as it's a blade that exstends from the Predators wrist (unless you've put it somewhere else).

Sparring match made :)

got it and thanks for the info i'll meet you there gaunt

Again, I post here seeking a sparring partner. Doesnt matter of your level.

hey waralien i'll take you up on your request since i'm done with fighting gaunt i'll take you on now cause now i want to get better at it all

Alrighty, wait I have to be a member of that sparring group and currently Im not. So I cant open a fight thread for us

so what do we do?

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

I updated your status Waralien, should be able to create a topic now.

great now we can fight waralien and i look forward to it

Thanks v2

well lets get started i'm itching for this fight

It's up shadow

hey war why are you takeing so long to keep our fight going hmm?

My apologizes. I thought you hadn't posted yet.

it's ok war i understand and i just posted a few seconds ago so i guess it's your turn