DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

So far the Inquisition's schedule is this:

1. Burn the witch Predatoress.
2. Implore Deathdrop to reconsider.
3. Burn Mebber for blasphemy.
4. Burn Celticyautja for requesting knowledge in stead of simply believing.
5. Send Mebber in to see how the revolution would go if only one man tried to do it.
6. Burn Mebber again.
7. ?????
8. PROFIT!!!

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 13 years ago

So I herd u laik rebellion?

MrXeno, Yautja, 13 years ago

Burning people will ruin the ozone layer! Stop ruin mother earth! Start saving her by suffocating people with environmental bags... Because plastic bags cause global warming, and stuff like that...

Join the green rebellion! Because we think marijuana is another gift from mother earth, that we can sell to young dumb teens who end up thinking people can walk on water!

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'm gonna stick with predalienking's rebellion.

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

Number seven could be

watching Shadow do the rain dance in a shower of blood

but, its my opinion and it rocks

now to watch gizmo play

Well, it seems he's rebelling against the mods.
Worthy cause is worthy.
In short.
CAN I JOIN GUISE!?

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'M REBBELLIN RIGHT NOW WHOOOOOOO!!

ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 13 years ago

Rebellion is sweet! Let's go tip over Rush Limbaugh!

Uh warblade...stop talking about your hard meat, okay?

Uh warblade...stop talking about your hard meat, okay?

Eh, leave him and his meat alone malus. Unless you want him to talk about yours. hahahaha

"rain dance in a shower of blood"

-.-

WITCH!!!!

New stuff to do, burn the other witch, burn the guy who's talking about his genitals in public. Also gynecology is now a sin! IF WOMAN HURT HER PEEHOLE, BURN WOMAN FOR BEING DUMB.

Ok let me just clear this up ok? I'm not talking about my dick(tip toe through Alien vs Predator:Prey for once, turn any pages where the predators are talking and you see that it's a term or name for the Xenomorph!)

So first off It's a XENOMORPH REFERENCE! NOT A DICK REFERENCE! Great not I have to change my sig to something crappy.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

k I placed a bom in this rebellion. muahhaha

Ok, so, burn WarBlade again for being a liar. We know it's a dick. Really, you think we're that stupid to think you're talking about aliens on a forum about AvP? Hah. We'll burn you again for insulting the Holy Church of This Here Rebellion Against the Rebellion Against the New King Predalienking. In short, HCTHRARANKPK. THE HCTHRARANKPK GRAND INQUISITOR HAS SPOKEN!!!

Also, a bom? Blessing of Might?

-= starts to sing =- Doooooes your dick hang low, does it wobble to and fro. Can you tie it in a knot, can you tie it in a bow? Can you...throw it over your shoulder like a continental soldier....

DOOOOOESSSSS your dick hang low?

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

i'm just blowing up something :)

For King Predalienking right? Or King King, as we like to call him here at the HCTHRARANKPK.

Successful troll is successful.

IT'S NOT MY DICK!! KEY WORD "NOT" IT'S A XENOMORPH REFERENCE HASN'T ANYONE HERE READ ALIEN VS PREDATOR:PREY AT LEAST ONCE?!?!?!